Does anyone else feel naked with no make-up on?

I wear it for work and when ever i go out- even if its just to the shops, i never CAKE it on but i always like to have a bit of blusher and mascara on at least. when i'm at home i'm not bothered at all and can go all day without it

I don't feel naked without it i just feel like i look better with it on and that makes me feel better about myself.

I wear it for work and when ever i go out- even if its just to the shops, i never CAKE it on but i always like to have a bit of blusher and mascara on at least. when i'm at home i'm not bothered at all and can go all day without it

I don't feel naked without it i just feel like i look better with it on and that makes me feel better about myself.

I agree with you too, i feel like that. But sometimes i do still have to wear it when im at home because theres always some one coming to our house etc and i dont like to feel i look ill or ruff

I agree with you too, i feel like that. But sometimes i do still have to wear it when im at home because theres always some one coming to our house etc and i dont like to feel i look ill or ruff

Oh yeah i mean to say i'm not bothered at home ( as long as its only me and my OH ) otherwise i put a bit on

I don't feel naked without it, just ugly!

Yeh i'm the same, i'm so pastey so whilst i'm not bothered about anything on my eyes or lips, I always like to have a little bronzer on.

I haven't got the greatest skin in the world so always use concealer etc and a bit of powder. (Probably not helping...)

Limited make up on holiday and I think my skin thanked me for it!

why do you ask?i thought that what a forum is for so that we can discuss anything and seeing that there are thousands of girls in sheff that wear it i would call it relevant:rolleyes:

To stop this argument, and for future reference, threads should be started in the right part of the forum. 'Sheffield discussion' is a fairly self explanatory name for the part relevant to Sheffield.

This thread is now in General discussions.

And on topic, although I don't wear makeup often, I never go out without my lippy. No mirror needed, just years of practice!

if i dont wear make up i usually get people asking me if im feeling OK and saying i look ill, so i prefer to wear it.

its hard enough trying to remember to put clean knickers on or making sure im wearing matching shoes without having to worry about make up :hihi:

its hard enough trying to remember to put clean knickers on or making sure im wearing matching shoes without having to worry about make up :hihi:

One step at a time ey Katy? :hihi:

I must say I think the only reason I have to have bronzer on is because people think i'm ill when i go out without it!

I swim most mornings and so see little point putting on makeup. I then generally meet friends for lunch and again go au naturel so to speak.

Going out in the evening is an entirely different matter. I want to look my best and I want my OH to be proud to be out with me. Getting myself ship shaped takes a long time, but it is worth it.

One step at a time ey Katy? :hihi:

indeed, ive already gone to the shops in my slippers this morning with out even realizing t and didnt untill my feet felt unusually cold but id already done my shopping and was about to set back home :huh: i can be really stupid and slow at times :hihi::hihi: