Fiddling the social.

The way i understand it he did actualy have mild depression many years ago after losing his mum. Hes just padded it out and made it last something like 13 years. He knows the symptoms of depression and so milks it like a dairy cow every time he needs to.

Took you all this time to decide he's a villain?

A few years ago we had a few PROPER trolls on this forum. The best one in my opinion was BARTFARST, he really could get people to take the bait.

A few years ago we had a few PROPER trolls on this forum. The best one in my opinion was BARTFARST, he really could get people to take the bait.

They don't make trolls like they used to, like back in the good old days.

No, not look at me. I was just getting a little sick of people making silly judgments so i thought id share my good fortune and put the council house, dole sponging scrubbers in their place.

Simple really.

Pot, kettle........

I'm glad you're successful & happy, but you stoop to their level with the cheap insults.

Took you all this time to decide he's a villain?

Shut up you mug. Read post 9 before showing yourslef up like that :roll:

Pot, kettle........

I'm glad you're successful & happy, but you stoop to their level with the cheap insults.

Yeah, i know you have a point but some people on here really bring the worst out in me with their snide remarks.

If you think im a troll then dont post on my threads.

Simple :roll:

Shut up you mug. Read post 9 before showing yourslef up like that :roll:

I've known my daughter "for a while :rolleyes:" 13years to be precise.

I've known my daughter "for a while :rolleyes:" 13years to be precise.

And?...................

If you think im a troll then dont post on my threads.

Simple :roll:

Just ignore em mate.. they cant help themselves...its cos nobody reports anyone and lets em get away with it that the country is in the state it is.

OH AN IME LIKE YOU LOADS A MONEY :hihi:

whose posts i actually enjoyed reading. :)

Right, I don't understand how this is possible, since you can't just walk in and say "I'm ill, give me benefits". If you think he is lying then he must have forged medical documents. Is that what you're claiming?

Do you seriously believe that everyone on incapacity benefit is genuinely ill? There are thousands and thousands of people in this country (and plenty who don't even live here anymore) fraudulently claiming incapacity benefit. It's not hard to convince a doctor that you are depressed or have a bad back.