Balti King Worst Curry House, Broomhill

i am pretty confident, reading will be going to bham hoping we lose, and going for the win! they will put up a good fight, whereas palace have not got anything to play for really! we can do it, we have a team good enough, lets just hope blackwell puts out the right team and we play well when it matters!

reading will be going to bham

im sure its birmingham going to reading? and hmm if we play long ball again it aint gunna work trust me, we are a shocking side footballing wise, no quality at all and if blackwell plays craig beattie or jamie there aint no chance of scoring =/

well whatever way round it is :)

i like jamie ward, he def doesnt need to play webber!

We do have the ability to do well and score goals otherwise we wouldnt be 3rd but united are very unpredictable and not play when we need to the most! will just ahve to see and keep our fingers crossed!

i am not saying that the curries are the best around and yea i know there are better curry houses in Sheffield, all i am saying is that whenever we have had curry from there it has tasted fine.

But there is no need to go as far as saying i dont know what proper curry tastes like!

Its just a matter of opinion and some people really need to get off there high horses about it!

We have curry from there and will continue to do so, it tastes alright when it arrives never had any problems apart from the delivery drivers as said earlier!

and the chips are nice :)

ha ha ha ha pmsl - that just says it all - you don't have chips with 'proper' curry LOL