Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

"very sad to see the news and youtube clips of colley youth club on remmington burned out by mindless vandals"

so sad , I was the first member chairman of the committee when the club opened , must have been in '63 :huh:

ANY IDEA WHATS HAPPENED TOP OF LINSEY RD??? POLICE ALL OVER:huh:

as Taggart might have said , "there's bin a murdah "

"very sad to see the news and youtube clips of colley youth club on remmington burned out by mindless vandals" :huh:

Had some great nights in there when steve smallcombe was the dj. "Northern Soul" before the term had been invented. Breaking Down The Walls Of Heartache.

i lived in parson cross till i was 18 month old my parents are beatrice balfour (nelson) david balfour mum lived on wordsworth and dad on fulmere all my grandparents are no longer with us emily nelson was my last living grand parent but sadly passed away 3 years ago

I knew Barbara. She'd be about 60/61 now I guess. Her best mate was BeeBee Nelson (real name Beatrice believe it or not). For a while they hung around with a couple of the cycle speedway guys on Wordsworth

hi there the lady you have named beatrice is my mum and she still dosnt like her name everyone calls her bea now she moved to high green when i was 18 month olds none of mum and dads parents are with us now

I knew Barbara. She'd be about 60/61 now I guess. Her best mate was BeeBee Nelson (real name Beatrice believe it or not). For a while they hung around with a couple of the cycle speedway guys on Wordsworth

the beebee u have named is my mum

Had some great nights in there when steve smallcombe was the dj. "Northern Soul" before the term had been invented. Breaking Down The Walls Of Heartache.

Steve Smallcombe is still deejaying northern soul at niagara sports club every 2nd friday of the month

eyup bushy, iv got steves phone numbers if you wanna get in touch with him

eyup bushy, iv got steves phone numbers if you wanna get in touch with him

Thanks but I'm still in touch with Steve :) Haven't been to Niagra yet but plan to do so.

i lived in parson cross till i was 18 month old my parents are beatrice balfour (nelson) david balfour mum lived on wordsworth and dad on fulmere all my grandparents are no longer with us emily nelson was my last living grand parent but sadly passed away 3 years ago

Hi Michelle

I knew both your parents quite well but they knew my brothers Pete and John better.

Dave was a big guy, looked like Brian Jones (google it) and Beebee, as earlier mentioned, knocked around with Barbara.

Am I right in thinking that Dave has a stepbrother called Mick? (we knew him as Mini). I met him last year at Hillsboro corner.

Give Mum and Dad my regards..

I know you Julie !! ;)

Oh karen, ive only just seen this. Hello x

I was christened there in 1948 - I went to school with a girl who lived opposite the church - she was called Felicity Dawn Revill - we then went onto Granville College

i know this is an old post but dont suppose it matters. I knew Felicity. She lived next door to Mrs Smith. I lived across from Mrs Smith. Felicity was older than me. I think it was about 1964 or 65 when we went to live there. I had just started school. Fox Hill. Julie