Ouija boards do they work? have you ever used one?

According to legend the use of these boards can bring unwanted spirits in the home.I suppose the best thing to do is not medal with things you know nothing about.:thumbsup:

Defintely do not meddle with ouija boards, it can only bring bad things.

Don't have anything to do with them; they're an instrument of Satan and can only bring harm, evil and misery.

Please do not play about with one of these things. Some friends and I played around with one as teenagers and had a very bad experience. We ended up having to ask for help. Even now in my adult years and allso a spirituallist, Because of what happened I won't have anything to do with them.

There not all bad if you use them right .. When i had a go my "Guardian Angel" came through (Glen)he spelt things the other people didnt know about me which was a shock itself, but before we knew who he was there for we asked him too touch someone and lo and behold i got a hard stroke on my side!! Its a matter of personal belief if you believe or not i chose not too until that paticular time. But i know what i felt and no-one was near me at the time :)...

Now you can call me all the nutters under the sun lol

have dun, would do again gladly if someone wanted me to... it means nothing... maybe its coz i dont believe in any of that crap and suprisingly when i do it..nothing happens..ohhhh spooky.

Dont mess with these boards, you may not believe in their powers, or you may just think its a good laugh, but if you use one, and it works properly, you may regret it for the rest of your life.

I used one as a teenager and regret it to this day.

Please dont ask what happened....I wont tell. but I will say they can be truly evil.....Do NOT use them, please.

Ouija boards work on something called the ideometer effect, basically one or more of the players are moving the glass involuntarily. Unfortunately some people have quite twisted subconsciousses and the results can be rather distressing!

Im rather interested to hear about the bad things these boards can do.

Is there anyone out there thats brave enough and ok to maybe briefly tell us what happened when you had a bad experience?

Also it will help warn other people off using them

ouigi boards are not summat to be messed around with by ignorant people. If you believe things are real enough to want to play with one then you should know better. If you do not believe then why bother? Nobody can prove whether or not there are ghosts spirits or whatever but i believe it to be true, ive seen too many strange and unexplainable things to not believe it. I have never and will never use a ouigi board as i think you should not mess with what you dont know

i used one a coulpe of years ago and nothing really happend