Fighting riots outside school racist oh yes.

god you talk some crap.........its a POLITICAL party, its a racist party, it was formed from the national front, and it was founded from the very violence its trying to dissociate itself from

They can't possibly be racist.

Councillors that want to shoot Pakis, supporters that put excrement through letterboxes they are just being welcoming. Nothing racist at all.

Or Steve Barkham talking about his role in starting the Bradford riots "Oh it was ***king fantastic. Dragged me inside ... so I'm like inside and I'm proper psyched up to ****. It were fantastic. I'm looking out of the window and he's not moving ... the coppers are like lifting him up and he's not moving. His arms are all ****ing floppy. His head's down. Blood coming out of his head ... I look down at my shoes. I were just covered in blood all over my shoes and that. " Just high spirits.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3896921.stm

:rolleyes:

Slurs?

Do you deny the fact that Nick Griffin pops over to the US to his mate David Duke?

Or here on video a few years before:

I talk crap!!

Listen to the pair of you...

Off he goes again with his favourite links proving nothing, defending any other race to organise itself except the white race.

Notice how he avoids mentioning his relationship with the communists who are responsible for the murder of 60 million innocent people.

by definition DISCRIMINATING over race = racist, get over it, at least have the balls to admit what you believe rather than trying to change definitions

Racial discrimination is illegal in Britain. If the BNP were truly a racist party do you not think that the Labour Government would have outlawed it? Racism is against the law, make no mistake about that. And Government lawyers have looked closely at using equality legislation to close down the BNP. So I ask you - why hasn't the BNP been banned if it is a racist organisation?

They can't possibly be racist.

Councillors that want to shoot Pakis, supporters that put excrement through letterboxes they are just being welcoming. Nothing racist at all.

Or Steve Barkham talking about his role in starting the Bradford riots "Oh it was ***king fantastic. Dragged me inside ... so I'm like inside and I'm proper psyched up to ****. It were fantastic. I'm looking out of the window and he's not moving ... the coppers are like lifting him up and he's not moving. His arms are all ****ing floppy. His head's down. Blood coming out of his head ... I look down at my shoes. I were just covered in blood all over my shoes and that. " Just high spirits.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3896921.stm

:rolleyes:

Oh well done commy now try telling the truth for once and show all political parties for what they are:

http://liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.com/

You won't find that on the BBC website even though it's the truth.

Ericsean:

"and have a drive around while your at it."

That's one of the problems. People are driving around these areas and passing judgment on them on a flying visit. Get out and walk. Go into the shops. Engage in conversation with the guy behind the counter. He might be from Pakistan, but that doesn't mean he wants to do something unspeakable to you. He might have a wife and a kid in school and be worried about his electricity and gas bills, you know, like a normal person.

There's too much of this driver-seat condemnation. Get out and have a closer look. They won't bite you.

I lived in Darnall for a number of years I could hardly get off of my Road for the constant stream of Asians wanting to integrate with me.

Those chatty ladies in their burkas wanting to dish the dirt, the young asian teens wanting to exchange cheery banter, the old men on thier way to the mosque wanting to chat about the going at Haydock.

God how we integrated, it was just one long integrate!

I certainly don't endorse the BNP, not on any level, but I will say this; there'll be interesting times ahead for all of us should they exercise any kind of political power beyond the municipal town hall.

I will say that for them; they are promising us an unforgettable journey.

----

Nice irony, mickyboy. But, I'll admit, you have made a good point.

I talk crap!!

Listen to the pair of you...

Off he goes again with his favourite links proving nothing, defending any other race to organise itself except the white race.

Notice how he avoids mentioning his relationship with the communists who are responsible for the murder of 60 million innocent people.

Notice how you edit my quotes to make your point.

A point based on a load of rubbish since I have never claimed to be a Communist. :loopy:

Oh well done commy now try telling the truth for once and show all political parties for what they are:

http://liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.com/

You won't find that on the BBC website even though it's the truth.

I think you will find most of those stories have been covered by the BBC.

And is there anyone on that list that associates with the KKK?

And is there anyone on that list that has been involved in inciting race riots?

I hope the BNP is not going down the road of claiming that anyone who is not gung-ho for an all-white Britain is therefore a communist.

Much as I have no great admiration for the philosophy of the BNP, I wouldn't hesitate to state that I think Marxist communism has proved itself to be, without exaggeration, actually evil.

Racism still sucks, though. I like multi-cultural UK and what we had before was rubbish, a tinderbox of mindless jingoism and self-destruction.

I hope the BNP is not going down the road of claiming that anyone who is not gung-ho for an all-white Britain is therefore a communist.

Much as I have no great admiration for the philosophy of the BNP, I wouldn't hesitate to state that I think Marxist communism has proved itself to be, without exaggeration, actually evil.

Racism still sucks, though. I like multi-cultural UK and what we had before was rubbish, a tinderbox of mindless jingoism and self-destruction.

I have been on forums where they have argued David Cameron is a Communist.

the country is a ticking timebomb,i really fear for our future generations,regardless of race,culture,religion i believe continous goverment mismanagement has created a tinderbox in the uk.In the last ten years ive noticed a big change in opinion from people who ive associated with socially or through work (white working class) on the issues of immigration,multicultural society,etc,and the views are becoming more extreme and touching towards the far right.

Read http://www.sterlingtimes.co.uk/powell_press.htm