Radio sheffield.problems

animal2477

Using the sky dish and box at the moment but got HD going in next month so dont really need the aerial . Can you get Radio Sheff thru free view ( serious question, I'm not taking the p iss) .

No you can't get RS on freeview.

Your best bet is a Db radio, they do recieve signals a lot better than a normal radio.

Also, you can get it on 3 different frequencies in Sheffield.

In my house at Walkley I get it really good upstairs on the main frequency, 88.6, but this doesn't work downstairs.

Stick it on the 'South Yorkshire' frequency 104.1 downstairs, and it's clear as a bell.

Go anywhere near your area, and you'll probably get it better on the Chesterfield frequency, which is either 94.7, or 97.4, not sure which.

Get on the Football Heaven facebook page, and let them know how bad the reception is on there.

I get Radio Sheffield better in Wilmslow, Cheshire, on 101.4 than I do in Sheffield!

Hope this helps!

Edited by Earwiggo

call me old fashioned but i reckon yer best bet is to go to the match. you can actually see the game as well as listen. just an idea :thumbsup:

not always possible is it???if you aint got anything constructive to add don't add at all,like i said at the begining of thread don't give grief for not going specially from an oink.:hihi:

not always possible is it???if you aint got anything constructive to add don't add at all,like i said at the begining of thread don't give grief for not going specially from an oink.:hihi:

no i understand it is'nt always possible. but you hav'nt said why.

if its just rony robinson you want to listen to why not ask on the main forum.

and dont be so rude... oink indeed.

no i understand it is'nt always possible. but you hav'nt said why.

if its just rony robinson you want to listen to why not ask on the main forum.

and dont be so rude... oink indeed.

where in the tread does it say rony robinson?ermm nowhere.your the one mate who came on here baiting,like you and all the other trolls do on most threads.no matter witch club they follow