Darnall did you live here

Yea so u went in the devils oven tony, bad lad yes i can remember most of them I knocked around with wendy's brother charlie, ruby was once a registers girlfriend, i was talking to dougie hall a couple of weeks ago in hi hazels, i think foster was deaf and dumb if i have got the right person, sti;; see bob pointer, i can also remember the brownhills one of them played in a group barry was the older one we could go on forever i'm still got a faint image of u but i can't get any further with it. Do you still live round Darnall tony ?

---------- Post added 09-01-2013 at 11:33 ----------

what were their names ?

I live just off Moonshine Lane Southey been up here for thirty years Terry which pubs did u go in at Darnall Bob Pointer goes to Coleridge School reunions how long have u been on Littledale ,is the three Feathers still open

I live just off Moonshine Lane Southey been up here for thirty years Terry which pubs did u go in at Darnall Bob Pointer goes to Coleridge School reunions how long have u been on Littledale ,is the three Feathers still open

main one I went in was the duke we graduated from cyrils cafe to there then the meadow and industry, three feathers is still alive Tone We've lived all over the place but the wife was born on here. Oh southey no wonder u go 2 that pond i tried it but there were to many bank walkers for my liking might give it another go though , bet your a wednesdayite living there as well

main one I went in was the duke we graduated from cyrils cafe to there then the meadow and industry, three feathers is still alive Tone We've lived all over the place but the wife was born on here. Oh southey no wonder u go 2 that pond i tried it but there were to many bank walkers for my liking might give it another go though , bet your a wednesdayite living there as well

We used to go in Ball inn then Sportsman but the main one we used was Wellington

Im a true wednesdayite . to be a member at our pond u have to live in Sheff 5 Pete it costs me a tenner a year which is great value. I met my wife in Majorca in the late sixties shes from Dublin we have 2 sons and a daughter and love them to bits

We used to go in Ball inn then Sportsman but the main one we used was Wellington

Im a true wednesdayite . to be a member at our pond u have to live in Sheff 5 Pete it costs me a tenner a year which is great value. I met my wife in Majorca in the late sixties shes from Dublin we have 2 sons and a daughter and love them to bits

Oh a wendy (only kidding) I was brought up to watch them both hagen one week dooley the next thats how it was when i was 4 going to matches with my dad of course you cant do that these days so i plumped for the underdogs united I had a cousin played for wednesday in the early 60's mainly in the reserves but i must admit i really loved watching the owls when they went up in 59 season with quixall, froggert, broadbent shiner etc i've still got the program from that season by the way i love dublin and everything irish i've got an irish background going back

Oh a wendy (only kidding) I was brought up to watch them both hagen one week dooley the next thats how it was when i was 4 going to matches with my dad of course you cant do that these days so i plumped for the underdogs united I had a cousin played for wednesday in the early 60's mainly in the reserves but i must admit i really loved watching the owls when they went up in 59 season with quixall, froggert, broadbent shiner etc i've still got the program from that season by the way i love dublin and everything irish i've got an irish background going back

I used to love going to Hillsbro when i was a lad they played with 5 forwards then proper football my favorite players were Finney,Swan,Kay and Springet

Irish People r very friendly and know how to enjoy themselves do you stiill go to any matches who was that cousin that played for owls?

I used to love going to Hillsbro when i was a lad they played with 5 forwards then proper football my favorite players were Finney,Swan,Kay and Springet

Irish People r very friendly and know how to enjoy themselves do you stiill go to any matches who was that cousin that played for owls?

I go to bramall lane and dont go to hilllsbro because of all the fans being against one another roy revill was the one that played for wed res now we have got an ex wed player in the wifes familyfrom your time bronco lane , yes i miss the two wingers and a centre foward like you. I or we used to stand behind that little white wall on the cop good days but like i say too much about violence and not enough about football now me and my mates were half and half so we watched them both. Is your wife a catholic tony ? I can remember swans debut when he took over from the captain and centre half don Mcavoy

I go to bramall lane and dont go to hilllsbro because of all the fans being against one another roy revill was the one that played for wed res now we have got an ex wed player in the wifes familyfrom your time bronco lane , yes i miss the two wingers and a centre foward like you. I or we used to stand behind that little white wall on the cop good days but like i say too much about violence and not enough about football now me and my mates were half and half so we watched them both. Is your wife a catholic tony ? I can remember swans debut when he took over from the captain and centre half don Mcavoy

Like u we used to stand behind the little white wall behind the goal on the Kop

u had to be quick at ducking if a player shot at goal and missed Bronco played in same team as swanny he was a very good centre forward he had the Cocked Hat on cliffe for a bit when he stopped playing and swanny had Travellers and still used to train in back yard All Irish people r catholics as far as i know Pete do you still go out much at night Pete?

Like u we used to stand behind the little white wall behind the goal on the Kop

u had to be quick at ducking if a player shot at goal and missed Bronco played in same team as swanny he was a very good centre forward he had the Cocked Hat on cliffe for a bit when he stopped playing and swanny had Travellers and still used to train in back yard All Irish people r catholics as far as i know Pete do you still go out much at night Pete?

not in our family tony there was a lot of trouble early on even at the graveside of my grandfather who was a catholic. On bronco lane he used to have the staniforth arms when we used to go in there round about the time of the sun sound club in their the ones into rockabilly stuff, if u were into rock'n'roll his daughter married my wifes cousin we see him regular. Another thing i did at hillsboro was stay behind for a couple of hours after the game and collect the players autographs i can still see the great wolves team billy wright and co we used to go on our bikes and leave them in a yard for sixpence there were hundreds of bikes and i dont think any got pinched but i dont know how we found them if we went early. When we got a bit older we used to catch the circular bus at the bottom of stovin rd great times eh tony ? when u r asking pete do u go out much at night i think thats for one of your friends and not me is it ?

not in our family tony there was a lot of trouble early on even at the graveside of my grandfather who was a catholic. On bronco lane he used to have the staniforth arms when we used to go in there round about the time of the sun sound club in their the ones into rockabilly stuff, if u were into rock'n'roll his daughter married my wifes cousin we see him regular. Another thing i did at hillsboro was stay behind for a couple of hours after the game and collect the players autographs i can still see the great wolves team billy wright and co we used to go on our bikes and leave them in a yard for sixpence there were hundreds of bikes and i dont think any got pinched but i dont know how we found them if we went early. When we got a bit older we used to catch the circular bus at the bottom of stovin rd great times eh tony ? when u r asking pete do u go out much at night i think thats for one of your friends and not me is it ?

I used to write to all English football clubs for their latest programs enclosing s stamped adressed envelope and they sent them free of charge I had loads as i got older i gave them away wish i saved them i reckon i could have made a few bob on them now

I used to write to all English football clubs for their latest programs enclosing s stamped adressed envelope and they sent them free of charge I had loads as i got older i gave them away wish i saved them i reckon i could have made a few bob on them now

me and you both tony i begged some off other people that dated back to when the program was a single piece paper 1 penny i've saved most of mine but the one i loved most of all was the match i went to after the plane crash against wednesday the man-u team sheet was just blank on every position i lent it to a school teacher at burton st school and never saw it again

You are right about programmes only being one page it was the same for reserve matches its the the only time ive known owls fans wanted Man utd to win in that match after Munich disaster.Just got back from Darnall went to me dads grave in Tinsley park Cemetry called in that caff near Terminus pub, walked back up Coleford Road and down Eleanor St cant believe amount of houses they built at the back.What do u think to them going to demolish Don Valley Stadium?

You are right about programmes only being one page it was the same for reserve matches its the the only time ive known owls fans wanted Man utd to win in that match after Munich disaster.Just got back from Darnall went to me dads grave in Tinsley park Cemetry called in that caff near Terminus pub, walked back up Coleford Road and down Eleanor St cant believe amount of houses they built at the back.What do u think to them going to demolish Don Valley Stadium?

You might not like this Tony when I was at school I worshiped Duncan Edwards so I started watching Man-U that was the only reason not because they were a big club or anything like that, and I've watched them since.Don't shout at me lol. Are you on facebook Tony ? Yes Darnall has changed for the worst its not the place we loved so much, i'm suprised you didn't see Bob Pointer at the cemetry they say he goes in there nearly everyday to his mothers grave. Oh you went the scenic route past the Terminus pub what a dump that is mate ! I still get round the old place because I go through it when I'm taking the dog a walk on the canal or the Don I must be able to see into the future because I took some photos when they were building it and I said to somebody it'll be another White elephant it's took a few years but it's happened. The gaslamps were our floodlights wern't they Tony