Heeley takeway killer sentenced

why have my posts been deleted but ricgems racist post about deporting the killer been left in. No where has it been stated that the killer was illegaly in the country or even a foreign national. Ricgem has clearly looked at the killers name and decided in his racist mind that they're not from the UK.

why have my posts been deleted but ricgems racist post about deporting the killer been left in. No where has it been stated that the killer was illegaly in the country or even a foreign national. Ricgem has clearly looked at the killers name and decided in his racist mind that they're not from the UK.

do u feel hard done to?

It's clearly discrimination because my post was pointing out to ricgem that his post was racist. Mine gets deleted his racist post gets left in.

It's clearly discrimination because my post was pointing out to ricgem that his post was racist. Mine gets deleted his racist post gets left in.
Oh right....maybe the mods were meant to take both out, they might do it at a more reasonable hour if theres none around now... you could try and report your concerns, that way the mistake (if it is one) will be sorted or you should get an explanation. good luck:thumbsup:

Or sometimes your post might get removed because you are quoting a post that someone else made and that post was removed...but im guessing you would have been quoting the guy/gal in question and therefore that post wud have gone also???

all i can say is WELL DONE to our police members of the public and our courts its about time justice was served. they all got what they deserve.

its not discrimination, its because all your posts go on about is accusing other members of being racist!

Glad they all got what they deserved. I can't believe she only paid £200.

I saw the state of the poor guy and they really do deserve life.

I saw the state of the poor guy and they really do deserve life.

Yeah, it wasn't very nice, plus i'll not forget the look on a young girls face who saw the aftermath also. bad news that.