Eyetest..Opticians!!

I need an eyetest as i use the computer alot and read, i booked myself in the local opticians where i live to find out that its £25!!! Me personally think thats a bit steep anyone else agree or know of anywhere cheaper??

I had an eye test today and that only cost £24.50, so you could save yourself £0.50 there. Some people seem to expect something for nothing.How much are you expecting an examination by a trained professional with a load of hi-tech kit to cost ? Are your eyes not worth £25 ? Get a grip.

NB If you think £25 is expensive, wait until you need to buy some glasses.

Check the websites as they very often have offers and discounts on there

If you buy something from wilkinsons at crystal peaks on the back of a reciept is a voucher for a £10 eye test at spec savers there and you can just have the test you dont have to buy the specs prob solved

If you buy something from wilkinsons at crystal peaks on the back of a reciept is a voucher for a £10 eye test at spec savers there and you can just have the test you dont have to buy the specs prob solved

That sounds good, which Specsavers is it valid it? Does it say on the receipt?

If you are using a computer at work speak to your employer as you should be able to claim for your eyetest. and I believe they have to contribute to spectacles if needed

yes valid you can have the test you dont have to buy them there you can take the percription anywhere ok

yes valid you can have the test you dont have to buy them there you can take the percription anywhere ok

yes I know it's valid!!! What I meant was which Specsavers is it valid at? Does it say all of them, or a specific one?

yes its valid at spec savers lol

I had a Wilkinsons receipt yesterday from Chesterfield but that said it was only valid at Arnold, which is in Nottingham, which is why I asked.

If Wilkinsons at Crystal Peaks is the same then it's pointless me going all the way over there!