Eyetest..Opticians!!

rachett

yes its valid at spec savers lol

I had a Wilkinsons receipt yesterday from Chesterfield but that said it was only valid at Arnold, which is in Nottingham, which is why I asked.

If Wilkinsons at Crystal Peaks is the same then it's pointless me going all the way over there!

you can use it at anyone I think I was just trying to help

Yes I know you're trying to help, and I appreciate it :)

I was just querying if you still had the receipt, if it said the same on it, as if so it's no good as it's only valid in Arnold :loopy:, and I think Specsavers have made a bit of a booboo there!

yes its valid at spec savers lol

This is why you shouldn't go to Specsavers lol. They've obviously buggered up your sight test!

Joking aside, there are lots of threads on here about Specsavers, some praising them, but the majority including myself, slating them. I can personally recommend J Harvey Opticians on London Road. Speaking as somebody with a genetic sight problem, you can't put a price on your eyesight. It's precious, look after it!

This is why you shouldn't go to Specsavers lol. They've obviously buggered up your sight test!

Joking aside, there are lots of threads on here about Specsavers, some praising them, but the majority including myself, slating them. I can personally recommend J Harvey Opticians on London Road. Speaking as somebody with a genetic sight problem, you can't put a price on your eyesight. It's precious, look after it!

Slating them for what?

Actually I wouldnt trust them with a lepers doh dah I use costco but he said he wanted a cheap test lol

Actually I wouldnt trust them with a lepers doh dah I use costco but he said he wanted a cheap test lol

On the other hand, just because the test is cheap doesn't mean it's not thorough. If you have NHS exemption, you don't have to pay for it, but it doesn't mean that the optician will do a lesser job!

Slating them for what?

Well........where shall I start???

How about getting the lenses strength wrong in not only my glasses, but my youngest son's as well.

Or putting my hubby's lenses in the wrong way round?

Or, despite being told the name of the genetic sight defect in our family, they missed it in my son for 12 years?

Or the fact that none of our glasses last much longer than 6 months without breaking?

Or the fact that you feel like you are on a conveyor belt?

Is that enough???

Edited by Vulcan B2