What do you think to dating someone of a different nationality to you

Disgusting.

It must suck when you're a lonely racist and can only get attention from black people

"What do you think to dating someone of a different nationality to you"

I am doing it right now.

You said that you only wanted a friend, then you said you didn´t want a male friend, even though you knew he was male and already formed a friendship with him? If i was his friend i would tell him to forget about you as you are clearly messing him around....forget about race and anything like that.

My fella is Uruguayan and i am Canadian. I have dated guys who were African, Greek and Indian. Not made the slightest difference where they are from or if they are "darker" than me. Majority of the problems faced with multi racial couples is the hassle you get from people who disapprove, but that is the test to how much you want to be together and if you do you will learn to tone those comments out.

You said that you only wanted a friend, then you said you didn´t want a male friend, even though you knew he was male and already formed a friendship with him? If i was his friend i would tell him to forget about you as you are clearly messing him around....forget about race and anything like that.

My fella is Uruguayan and i am Canadian. I have dated guys who were African, Greek and Indian. Not made the slightest difference where they are from or if they are "darker" than me. Majority of the problems faced with multi racial couples is the hassle you get from people who disapprove, but that is the test to how much you want to be together and if you do you will learn to tone those comments out.

i had not formed a friendship with him i had spoke a few times on the internet with him, i had told him i was only looking for friendship at the moment as i did not want him thinking that i was here for sex, he seemed nice and he asked for my mobile number which i gave him. then he emails me asking me how long i was going to make him wait for sex, which i told him that i did not want to talk to him anymore and what part of only wanting a friend at the moment did he not understand

he sent me a few emails which i ignored at first, then told him the reason why i did not want to rush into anything and just wanted friendship at the moment and for him not to email me again, which he emailed me and said he understood and wanted to be my friend, after telling him things that i have not told many people there was no way i was going to be his friend

he sent me text messages a few times nothing much only how are you, happy christmas and then one asking me to be his friend,so how can i have been messing him around when i told him i only wanted friendship at the moment.he was the one that was not sincere as he took friendship to mean that eventually he would get sex

There's a Chinese girl who lives in my building who I quite fancy, but I haven't had a chance to talk to her, all the Chinese people where I live pretty much only hang out with other Chinese people.:(

I have in the past dated a Zambian-English girl, no problems and no regrets, though she'd lived in England most of her life, so I suppose it's a bit different. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't've been a problem for me though if that had not been the case.

I used to have a really pretty Swiss friend - sexy Italian name and sexy French accent. What's not to like?

I really fancy someone of a different race. Their race never even crossed my mind until now! Anyway I really don't think it should matter!.

There's nothing wrong with it.

Well alright, perhaps not the Welsh now then isnit.

You ever seen a pakinstani lady date a white bloke ???????? never happens.

You ever seen a pakinstani lady date a white bloke ???????? never happens.

Do you ever see a white bloke ever chatting to a pakistani lady???????? never happens.

Are white blokes allowed to chat to pakistani ladies ? i have jamaicans in my family there bloody good people but muslims are insular .