Sheffield united games

sham.69er

i be to differ :hihi: we often have a chorus of woodward n currie in the H block,usually around 5 past 3 ish

:cool:

even the h block got clamped down on. where you used to get between 1,000and 2,000 lads sat together. remember the leeds and wendy games. the 70's and 80's have gone mate. sadly.

I remember being worried going to to home leg because Newcastle had the

Brazilian wonder Mirandinha.Our lass may have well played instead,he was

useless.

and all way through the 2nd leg that fantastic geordie following sang sack the board throughout the game all 14,200 - (3,000 blades) of them

and all way through the 2nd leg that fantastic geordie following sang sack the board throughout the game all 14,200 - (3,000 blades) of them

Not much changed there then as far as the board goes.Any football fan in their

late teens,early twenty's will be surprised by that gate though, although I remember the Blades playing the mighty Chelsea at Stamford bridge(91/92)in

front of 11,200.

i actually enjoyed the long ball of the dave bassett era (sometimes) newcastle in the cup (them top flight us old 3rd division) packed house singing from the rafters and hammerd them 3-1,now that was a game :)

the only game ive found slightly exciting this season was wolves at home,and we lost :|

remember sat in the south stand for that game and then boozing in the players lounge after .went to the second leg at newcastle went in their stand and a mate saw me waving to him at half time , next thing all the blades on the blades end were pointing to me singing he's a blade he's a blade while I was in the middle of hundreds of newcastle fans .

the geordies sang the same song the last time we played them at their place in the premier league , one of our rare away wins that season .

:This guy joined 20-01-2009 , and as soon as he joined hes claiming hes a Blade and slagging us off......

I know your ip mate and it matches with someone else on this forum(A Fowl), :rolleyes:

sad, sad, sad...........

don't be a daft lad,ive probably been to more blades away games than you've been to home games,thats why i can't get excited about blackwells excuse for football.:rolleyes: