Radical Muslims storm election meeting

Guest poppins
Originally posted by Don_Kiddick

If extremists hate it so much here, why not leave & find a nice comfortable place that they do like? :loopy:

Why would anyone leave a country thats going to belong to them in the near future ?

Oh dear. Perhaps someone should tell them how much they are loathed, abhorred and utterly despised. Perhaps we should lock them up and inject them with chemicals until they think they are fried eggs, as was done in the former Soviet Union. Mind you, they were right about Tony Blair.

The Jehovah's Witnesses also refuse to vote, also on religious grounds.

Having read the link, these few protestors appear to be a tiny bunch of hot-heads, who were quickly and rightly condemned by their elders (and also by the Muslim Conservative candidate).

Not much different from throwing eggs at the Deputy Prime Minister by another silly protestor. Has John Prescott been back to Wales during this election campaign yet?

Originally posted by Greenback

Fathers for Justice too?

Everyone has a right to protest...

I dont remember any of the fathers for justice belonging to the al-Muhajiroun group. A radical Islamic group believed to have worked with Al-Qaeda

When was the last time you heard fathers for justice backing Ossama Bin Laden.

Originally posted by Greenback

Fathers for Justice too?

Everyone has a right to protest...

F.F.J just want to see their kids.

Religious exteremists want to change the whole world to suit their personal twisted mediaeval ideas that are based on a guide book written centuries ago & interpreted in any one of a million ways.

Everyone does have a right to protest.

I don't like bullfighting but I'm not gonna move to Barcelona & spend the rest of my life screaming about it.

:loopy:

:thumbsup: Keep it real :D

Originally posted by Don_Kiddick

I don't like bullfighting but I'm not gonna move to Barcelona & spend the rest of my life screaming about it.

:loopy:

:thumbsup: Keep it real :D

Perhaps you would protest though if you were Spanish by birth, but of British extraction Don? Think about it!