How to recycle/dispose of televisions in Sheffield?

You don't live on the upper floors of a block of flats do you?

Is this a general query or should I be suspicious, as I do indeed live on the upper floors of a block of flats. :suspect:

If you are buying a new TV, then I believe the shop you buy from has to have the facility to take your old one, under WEEE regulations?

Is this a general query or should I be suspicious, as I do indeed live on the upper floors of a block of flats. :suspect:

Nothing to be suspicious about,but I thought that the traditional method of disposing of old telly's was to chuck them off the top of a block of flats.If decide to take this course of action could you let me know when so I can come and watch?

Get a taxi to Blackstock Road recycling yard and throw it in the crate with all the old tvs

FOR LARGE ITEM THE COUNCIL CHARGE £15 FOR PPL ON BENIFITS AND MORE IF NOT BUT WILL TAKE UP TO 10 ITEMS

stop shouting in type, you know the rules:D

If you're a Council Tenant you can have Veolia pick it up and take it away for free.

Sorry I don't remember the telephone number.But if you call your Council area office they will tell you the number.