How to recycle/dispose of televisions in Sheffield?

hoba

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. Feel free to move it if it is.

Does anyone know the best (and cheapest) way to get rid of an old tv? Please bear in mind that I cannot drive though, so it would have to be either somewhere close to the centre of town or collected from me.

Thanks all.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. Feel free to move it if it is.

Does anyone know the best (and cheapest) way to get rid of an old tv? Please bear in mind that I cannot drive though, so it would have to be either somewhere close to the centre of town or collected from me.

Thanks all.

If it still works you could try the Sheffield freecycle group, there are often people wanting TVs on there.

If it still works you could try the Sheffield freecycle group, there are often people wanting TVs on there.

The speaker makes a fuzzy crackling sound every time low notes are played, which is why I can't justify passing it on to someone else.

Calling the council today but according to their website, I could be looking at paying upwards of £30 for them to collect it.

do the council do a collection service for larger items?

can you get someone to give you a lift to the tip- im sure there will be a suitable area for it there.

x

I don't like taking stuff to the tip because I always end up getting a nail through a tyre and having to fork out money for a new one!

do the council do a collection service for larger items?

can you get someone to give you a lift to the tip- im sure there will be a suitable area for it there.

x

FOR LARGE ITEM THE COUNCIL CHARGE £15 FOR PPL ON BENIFITS AND MORE IF NOT BUT WILL TAKE UP TO 10 ITEMS