How do i get to the Rivelin Hotel,Tofts Lane,Stannington,Sheff,on bus/tram/train

The dogs probably feel the same way about you....

^^^^ This is why we need a "like" button! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Roast beef,Ham Shanks, Lamb chops, Chicken in a basket, there every where:hihi:

Nice one....Touche :)

Hmm. Allow me to play Devils advocate for a second then Reesh - what would you do if you walked into a restaurant and there was someone in there eating with a Guide Dog. Would you have an issue with that?

And if not, why not, given a dog is a dog no matter what it is there for?

***cough***

***cough***

I imagine the answer would be that he wouldn't! A dog's a dog init

I imagine the answer would be that he wouldn't! A dog's a dog init

Well he seems to have an issue with "normal" dogs, just wondering if it would be the case for guide/assistance dogs too.

Nice one....Touche :)

Think he was being sarky to you and quite rightly. Do you go to any of your friends houses for food and ask them to put their dog outside? If the landlord allows well behaved dogs or assistance dogs in and you don't like it, it's your loss not theirs.

If the landlord allows well behaved dogs or assistance dogs in .

Correct me someone if I am wrong, but I believe a landlord of a pub would have no choice in the matter, he wouldnt be able to "ban" guide and assistance dogs under the DDA.

Correct me someone if I am wrong, but I believe a landlord of a pub would have no choice in the matter, he wouldnt be able to "ban" guide and assistance dogs under the DDA.

I think denlin was just pointing out that landlords can allow ''normal'' dogs in if they wish.

He did bundle "assistance dogs" in with his posts, mind.

If my dog is barred from a pub then so am I.

***cough***

Guide dogs are an exception as are any assistance dog. I wouldn't eat at the next table to any dog but that is my choice, so glad l started this debate. Nice to know that some people "bite" so easily. In answer to another Forummer...l wouldn't eat at a friend's house if his/her dog was in the same room either and l would have already made it clear well beforehand. I wouldn't let my cat climb about when l was eating let alone if l had guests it just isn't right. The last thing l would want is a cat hair in the food....ohh and before anyone comments...l was a chef for 15 years so know food hygiene inside and out.

So you would eat in the same room as a guide dog, but not Mr Smith's well behaved springer spaniel.

What is the difference?