Meadowhall Security Guards!

So you got a place at a uni as a mature student and wasting use tax payer more £££ as you couldnt manage your GCSE first time round, We wonder why england has got into such a mes

Why not get your facts right I did not do any gcse as i wasn’t put through for any.

You really are a sad lonely <removed>

And you can’t talk mate look at half of your post spelling mistakes in almost everyone.

You probably don’t even pay tax your probably some lonely guy wanting arguments and signing on every other week with no intention of getting of your backside.

Bet they wont say owt to me because I am an adult

reading the thread as long as you dont go banging the machines, spitting straw wrappers onto the floor below, singing out of tune and or generally throwing your weight around and been a pain then your probably right ..... thats the whole point of been an adult.

We ripped the paper up and flicked them over the balcony. At no point did we spit and start firing things into peoples food. This act took place 11 years ago, why would I need to make it up or elaborate the story? And yes the security guard in question did push me up against the wall and threaten to throw me over.

Yes throwing paper was a silly thing to do but its hardly like I was shop lifting/mugging/being violent.

Before you come back calling me a yob/chav/derogatory comment, i am now a 21 year old studying accounting who helps out at local schools teaching kids skills which will help them to get jobs/apply for uni's/etc.

short, sharp shock?

Moderators/admin,

Please close this thread, there is no relevance to the topic. If the OP has a issue they should contact Meadowhall and make a complaint.

Address is:

Mick Osborne

Security Manager

Management Suite,

1 The Oasis

Meadowhall Way

Sheffield

S9 1EP

Tel: (0114) 256 8800

And the people who have used this thread to moan at each other, please use the PM function so this thread doesn't appear in the top 5 everyday. I personally know security officers that work at meadowhall and all this is doing is tarring the reputation of many good people who do a good job.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Moderators/admin,

Please close this thread, there is no relevance to the topic. If the OP has a issue they should contact Meadowhall and make a complaint.

Address is:

Mick Osborne

Security Manager

Management Suite,

1 The Oasis

Meadowhall Way

Sheffield

S9 1EP

Tel: (0114) 256 8800

And the people who have used this thread to moan at each other, please use the PM function so this thread doesn't appear in the top 5 everyday. I personally know security officers that work at meadowhall and all this is doing is tarring the reputation of many good people who do a good job.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

This is an open forum and the forumers should be able to discuss all differrent issues about meadowhall and its staff. i did not state in my original post that i wanted to know how to deal with the situation but that i wanted to see differnt peoples views on what they are like and i think that this open discussion is going well.