Jackie Longley Cats Desperate For Food

I am putting out an appeal for Jackie whose countless special needs cats are in desperate need. Her cats, like mine, will not eat own brand food. Better to buy half a dozen Whiskas, Felix, pouches are best than a dozen Sainsburys, Tesco, Netto etc for her.

Please help her if you can xx xx

Where is she for delivery or is there a donation bin anywhere?

Details on the website http://www.sheffieldcats.org/donations

or phone 2457181 if you can deliver to her home in S5 area.

She shares a bin at Asda with CP but it's not her turn for food at the moment!

If people are unable to deliver and are willing to donate good food I am sure we can set up a collection service for Jackie and her lovely cats x

I've donated online, and i can also collect any food in the S11 area and drop it off for her if needed.

Ah that's really good of you and Dozy, Jackie will be delighted x

Has anyone else donated food? Would love to know as I could share this info with my friend who was very worried about Jackie when she visited her on Monday. Jackie has well over 20 cats, mostly special needs and if you think that a cat could easily demolish a tin of cat food a day, well you can imagine how much food her cats needs just in one day! Thanks everyone x

I took her some up last saturday, but it was a bit of a mixture to be honest with some own brands in there so don't know if that will have helped.

i'd be happy to collect any in the s6 area and take them over to jackie any time

We just took some food round for her. Jackie and the kitties are just lovely! More food definitely needed and kitten food too. Donations to at least allow some heating for the sheds as she can't afford to at the moment. Poor little things.

Thanks Noodle. Didn't realise that Jackie had some kits at the moment. How many are there? What age, do you know? Surely someone could foster kits for her?!

Three weeks old! No mummy, left in a wheelie bin :( There's a fourth but the person who found them let a little girl hold/keep it for a bit and she never came back. So that one needs to be found too as it's way too little to be by its self. She only got them this afternoon. I'll never understand some people :shakes:

Jackie does fantastic work - I can't understand why none of the larger charities aren't helping by donating at least food for her to carry on.

C.ATS is actually a sanctary and really shouldn't have to be taking in so many healthy cats and kittens - but she does because there's nowhere for them to go. I hope people can manage to send her some food for them