WARNING TO anybody who has had kitchen and bathroom fitted

annb3811

It is the point actually because this shoddy workmanship is nearly always on council property because it's done on the cheap as the rents are too low. Whilst it's a good idea to suggest other people check theirs too, why can't tenants go up and put it back down themself and save some heat?

I've seen a couple, the actual work they do is of a bloody good standard, i.e the kitchens and bathrooms... They look fantastic! It's just silly little things they seem to overlook which is odd because it's 5 minute things like putting insullation back, sanding down an internal window that for whatever reason got plastered up etc etc....

actually i didnt go all the way into the attic i pile them up around the opening so i only have to reach in...ive told you theres spiders up there !!!!!!!
No wonder workmen won't go back up then. Hope the spiders don't put their 8 big feet through your ceilings.

Unfortunately, I can't go up there and do it myself, but I did re-paint my kitchen walls and ceiling after the kitchen was flooded. Oh and I did find the source of the leak they caused after 3 different plumbers had supposedly fixed it.

I also re-laid my daughters bedroom carpet after it was left in a dangerous condition.

So dig away all you want, cus I haven't rung them because I can't be bothered to do it myself it's because I cant.

Unfortunately, I can't go up there and do it myself, but I did re-paint my kitchen walls and ceiling after the kitchen was flooded. Oh and I did find the source of the leak they caused after 3 different plumbers had supposedly fixed it.

I also re-laid my daughters bedroom carpet after it was left in a dangerous condition.

So dig away all you want, cus I haven't rung them because I can't be bothered to do it myself it's because I cant.

good on you girl..anyway if enough people complain maybe they will get it right in the future