Where is the Foxhill and Parsons Cross advice centre?

can anyone tell me where the foxhill and parsons cross advice centre has moved to. I have an appointment there tomo and didnt think to ask where they was based now. x

its on wordsworth avenue now.in the dip just before remmington road as you head towards ecclesfield.

does anyone have the telephone number for the advice centre as ive been trying to ring these 2 numbers and i just keep getting , this number has not been recognised, the numbers i have are ; 2321045 and 2325058, can anyone help please ?

its on wordsworth avenue now.in the dip just before remmington road as you head towards ecclesfield.

Is that the building with the strong smell of weed coming from it every time I walk past that used to be the community centre?

Their new place is further up Wordsworth Avenue. phone number is 245 0287, i think.

522/524 Wordsworth Avenue

Is this advice centre still open? does anyone know the phone number and opening times please?

its on wordsworth avenue just after tavern pub on right hand side of road towards ecclesfeild

Many thanks Shaun. I have been to it in the past, but it was quite some time ago, I wasn't sure if it was still open, and I can't find a listing for it on google or yell.

Many thanks Shaun. I have been to it in the past, but it was quite some time ago, I wasn't sure if it was still open, and I can't find a listing for it on google or yell.

Early this year they had "drop-in" times, I think, Tues and Thurs. 10-12pm.