I need a list of insurance companies

Please tell me who your dog is insured with so I can compile a list

I'm utterly disgusted with the non-notification to an owner who's dog strayed away from home, a day later the dog was found and scanned at a vets, but the chip company failed to contact the owner. The dog was missing for over two weeks before being returned home

if this dog was insured, the insurance company would have been paying out for this - either in assistance advertising for the return or in compensation for the loss (or both)

I propose to hit the system where it hurts - and involving the insurance companies is likely to be the most effective method of tackling this

List:

Direct Line

Animal Friends

pet plan

E&L

M&S

Sainsbury's

HSBC

Norwich Union

More Than

Argos

Churchill

Axa

How does telling you who our dogs are insured with help you with this?

GSD is with Direct Line, Springer is with Animal Friends, but the GSD will also be moving to them when his policy is due for renewal as they donate their profits to animal charities :)

seven cats and four dogs with pet plan,some of them use to be with e&l,but i cancel the policy and move them to petplan

3 cats marks and spencers, dog sainsburys, who put my premiums 50% even tho i hadnt claimed.

Animal Friends Insurance - support our rescue and donate 100% of their profits back to animal welfare projects - so have a good reputation for caring for pets.

I am sure they would be keen to work on something like this.

cat is with Petplan

E&L have the worst reputation!

cat is with Petplan

E&L have the worst reputation!

correct,is why we changed,my mini daschund suffers from epilepsy and they refuse to pay

Eddy's not insured because he was an old bugger when I got him.

Takara's with M&S and can't be switched now due to a lifelong condition that occured whilst she was insured with them and they will continue to cover for life (whereas if I moved her, her medication wouldn't be covered any longer).

My two dogs are insured through more than. Over the past few months i`ve claimed several thousand for one of mine and they`ve always paid within a few days of the claim. (up to now :))

The premiums are due in January i wonder how much they`ll go up by. :)