Does anyone know if Endcliffe Park playground is open yet?

No it's not I'm afraid but in good weather the cafe staff put little slides etc out by the tables. I'm not sure when the exact date was meant to be but it was in October sometime, but I don't think that will be the case. It looks like it's going to be fab though!

The playground has been delayed by a number of things, mostly the weather but will be open on Tuesday 4th November. It does indeed not only look fabulous but will actually be fabulous.

There is absolutely no need for any parents to be over anxious,make the choice yourselves. Be as chilled out as you want to be or if you want to be anxious then go for it.Don't listen to anybody who make sweeping generalisations about the entire population.

I feel sorry for todays kids having only super safe playgrounds patrolled by over anxious parents.

It has equipment for children of different abilities, including those with special needs, so in this case it needs to be super safe.

I was really looking forward to this park, but looking at the plans it appears that the only thing my son could do is the roundabout :( not really worth travelling all that way for really which seems a shame.