Ideas to make some extra money when I work full time...

What about renting out a room? Income is tax free.

Hi I'm looking for out going people like yourself, flexible hours -though ideally evening evening 7-10.30 If you can drive it helps! Training given, if interested PM me, Regards Helen

Hiya, I'm a consultant with The Body Shop at Home, which is like Avon but is party plan, and I believe they have better commission than Avon (but don't quote me - I've never done Avon!)

If you would like some more information then PM me :)

Come on then give us a clue??

'Hi I'm looking for out going people like yourself, flexible hours -though ideally evening evening 7-10.30 If you can drive it helps! Training given, if interested PM me, Regards Helen'

Think There's A Few Vultures Circling Above.

Be Careful Lady And Don't Pay Money Up Front.

http://www.myhpf.co.uk/apply001.asp?Friend=291801

Myhomepagefriends, it's a site that was recommended in my girlfreind’s Cosmo mag (you've got to read something whilst busy in the bathroom). They offer money back on internet shopping, and they pay you for every search you do through their search engine (admittedly they use yahoo search). Use the link above and sign on. It pays 2p per search and offers 10% of any income your friends earn if you get them to sign up too. It's useful if you do a lot of internet searching in your full time employment like I do in my work. Cosmo said (never thought i'd every type those words) their researchers earned between £28 and £40 in a month.

There are several good jobs online - a good thing is rent a coder - if you are interested in typing texts. My sister does that from home as well cuz she can't go working with her baby!

Hope i could help

Christ, look at all the scam posts and desperate franchise 'opportunities' :(

Makes you realise that GB has no industry anymore.

In the last few years our economy has been sustained by bankers moving money about, the overpriced housing 'get on the ladder' con trick, and mobile phone charges for teenagers ringing up X Factor. :hihi:

We are f*****d.:help:

To all you people looking for extra income.You could try looking at our website,http://hallmark1.fragrances.fm it could be just what you are looking for.

Works fantastic alongside any other commitments you already have.

It's not door to door selling.

It's party plan,or sell to friends,neighbours,work mates etc.

Top quality perfumes and cosmetics that people buy,use,and buy again.

So repeat orders.Over and over again.

DESIGNER QUALITY,NOT DESIGNER PRICE!

Has anyone took a look?

http://hallmark1.fragrances.fm

Christ, look at all the scam posts and desperate franchise 'opportunities' :(

Makes you realise that GB has no industry anymore.

In the last few years our economy has been sustained by bankers moving money about, the overpriced housing 'get on the ladder' con trick, and mobile phone charges for teenagers ringing up X Factor. :hihi:

We are f*****d.:help:

The lady is already doing Avon which is basically a franchise. It's really down to the individual to think whether their situation warrants as try any of these idea's.

As for Britain's industry, on the whole it does look dire.... try looking at the economy on an individual scale though. Wherever you look you see posters, forum's, websites, shop windows and newspapers all with people advertising idea's that could generate money not only for themselves, (don't get me wrong here, everybody is in it for themselves), but so that other people may also earn a bit of extra money. It's the Entrepreneurs that will help the economy recover in the long run.

That and the fact they'll be taxed to hell on their earnings.

Incidentally, in case anybody is thinking about signing up on the link I posted further up the thread, i'm upto £4.97 as of yesterday, and i've only been using it for 4 days now.

Frankief... I'm not a teenager with a mobile phone, I reasearch as much as i can before signing up to anything.

You could work for AQA or one of those other companies that pay people to answer questions people text in.