Corkers Tips for the Weekend!

Liverpool to beat Stoke

Boro to beat Sunderland

Brum to beat Blackpool

Southampton to beat Barnsley

Leicester to beat Leyotn Orient

Rotherham to beat Luton

Potential Return: £257.40 for a five pound stake.;)

Boro to beat Sunderland

Good start Corky lad :hihi::hihi:

You certainly wouldn't have expected Stoke to undo him, though... funny old game, as some old Spurs player used to say.

I stick £2 a week on an eight match accumulator. Usually brings in about £190 if the win comes up. The way I see it I have a better chance of winning it than the lottery and a lot more often. If I spend £2 a week then thats about £76 a season, I just need one week of results to come up and I've already covered my losses and made a profit. I'm on £210 up so far this year.

Had 7 out of 8 in the UEFA Cup fixtures the other night. Silly Feyenoord. Would have won me £195.

Shame that only 2 results came up Corker!

I stick £2 a week on an eight match accumulator. Usually brings in about £190 if the win comes up. The way I see it I have a better chance of winning it than the lottery and a lot more often. If I spend £2 a week then thats about £76 a season, I just need one week of results to come up and I've already covered my losses and made a profit. I'm on £210 up so far this year.

Had 7 out of 8 in the UEFA Cup fixtures the other night. Silly Feyenoord. Would have won me £195.

Shame that only 2 results came up Corker!

It was another crap prediction week maybe u could do us 1 next week?

Liverpool to beat Stoke

Boro to beat Sunderland

Brum to beat Blackpool

Southampton to beat Barnsley

Leicester to beat Leyotn Orient

Rotherham to beat Luton

Potential Return: £257.40 for a five pound stake.;)

There not that bad picks but liverpools price was p*** poor and boro were very unlikely to win IMO

I had a 4 timer, £20 West ham/scunthorpe/wolves and soddin bradford who were the only under evens and they let it down, would have paid a tasty few quid.

Today had £10 on man city/Hoofenen (sp) villa and bloody everton

I dont normaly bother with more than trebbles or doubles as your playing into the bookies hands the more teams you pick

we should set up a little punting comp on here for a laugh, maybe everyone stick a £5er in and winner takes the cash etc etc

we should set up a little punting comp on here for a laugh, maybe everyone stick a £5er in and winner takes the cash etc etc

Now this sounds like a giggle.

I had a twenty pound acc.

four aways.

leeds

leicester

bury

everton

Oh well hit the crossbar again, keep trying.

Just seen Blackburn are 2/1 to beat Newcastle at St James' this weekend. Cracking odds.

Good price that, ive had a little dabble on Kettering v Burton tonight, 3-2 to either team at 25/s and 28/s respectivly,

2-2 at 14s, and 2-1 to both teams at 7/1 and 10/1 as a back up to get mi cash back.

Good price that, ive had a little dabble on Kettering v Burton tonight, 3-2 to either team at 25/s and 28/s respectivly,

2-2 at 14s, and 2-1 to both teams at 7/1 and 10/1 as a back up to get mi cash back.

five bets on one game :huh: good luck :loopy:

:thumbsup:I know what im doing, infact its a good bet.

2 pound on 3-2 brings 52 back on 1 and 58 on the other, 2 pound on 2-2 brings you thirty two, and your back up bets both being 2-1 bring you either 8quid or 11 quid.

Please stop doubting the Corks, i win regular no need to question mi bets.