Colour schemes of wedding and bridesmaid dresses

I wore a backless traditional-style wedding dress in bright purple, and my three bridesmaids (all adult) wore shocking pink. The flowers were purple freesia and calla lillies, cream callas and hot pink stargazers. Men's button holes were cream callas, the ladies had cream and purple callas and diamonte sprays. It was very "out-there" but the sun made an appearance and the photos are fab :)

ooh can we see a photo? that sounds stunning!

Hi ladies, any advice on finding bridesmaid dresses - i'm on a budget and trying to dress 4 adult bridesmaids. I found the perfect dresses in Bhs but conveniently they are discontinued. I was wanting sage green and ivory.

I am thinking of wearing a chocolate brown wedding dress. I dont want to wear white as a mother of three and already been married before. I want something different. We are only having a registry office wedding. I also have a size 8 to 10 wedding dress if anyone needs one. Needs a good clean though.

• 2 months later...

My Brother is getting married and his wife to be want her bridesmaids in shocking pink bridesmaid dresses.

Problem is that the 2 bridesmaid are different sizes in hight one is 5ft one is 5ft.9. So we carnt just oredr them off the net, as they would'nt be the right lenght.

Does anyone no of anywere in sheffield, rotherham, doncaster that have a good bridesmaids dress's collection.

blushes on london road have a nice selection.

also try debenhams and bhs - they have a nice range of bridal and bridesmaid dresses. Look at their websites

I wouldnt recomend where i got mine from seen as 6 weeks before my wedding day they told me they had ordered the wrong size and couldnt get me the right one!!!