What is Sheffield missing??

And what happens when the people who receive it have spent it ?

Well i guess they will be skint!

Put it another way, why would anyone from Leeds visit Sheffield?

The Arena - no equivalent in West Yorkshire (until the taxpayer funded one opens in Leeds) , so if you want to see the biggest bands then you need to come to Sheffield

Meadowhall - the White Rose centre is tiny in comparison.

Apart from those two examples, what other reasons would they have to visit this city?

Put it another way, why would anyone from Leeds visit Sheffield?

The Arena - no equivalent in West Yorkshire (until the taxpayer funded one opens in Leeds) , so if you want to see the biggest bands then you need to come to Sheffield

Meadowhall - the White Rose centre is tiny in comparison.

Apart from those two examples, what other reasons would they have to visit this city?

The tram and Castle Market.

Two Sheffield Icons that compliment each other.

The only way you could make people want to visit the Castle Market is by hiring it out as a location to Channel 4 for Shameless. I sense an Oscar Wilde quote on its way.

The only way you could make people want to visit the Castle Market is by hiring it out as a location to Channel 4 for Shameless. I sense an Oscar Wilde quote on its way.

I'm not young enough to know everything!

You wouldn't come to Sheffield for the tram. You might use it when you are here, but its not a tourist attraction.

Castle Market is decent, but Kirkgate Market (in Leeds) adequately competes

I'm not young enough to know everything!

Unfortunately, youth passed me more than a few years ago. My sense of knowing when things need to change, did not though.

Unfortunately, youth passed me more than a few years ago. My sense of knowing when things need to change, did not though.

Well as long as your changes are for the better and not for change sake then all power to your elbow!

It needs sheffield council to bring business rates down so we can get all the empty shops full again get traders trading get some business back into the city ,, AND Get the streets cleaned up fine people for littering & spitting on the streets the money from the fines put it back into the city to get it looking like a city again ...

A beach ?

It seems my message is too short.

So I will say again.

A beach ?

Fit single women who'd even entertain a date with me :(

I saw a gorgeous woman in a long black dress in the Peacock last night, but she was with someone :(

i have lived ear all my life and we need a good bus service. roads with out big holes in em councilors who do something about it and not talking alot and not saying anything

less new poxy buildings. flats. pubs witherspoons.o2 acadamy curry houses. bus gates

i love living here but it is turning in to a shiiiiiit hole

Edited by binmanstan