The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

You experienced car booters - do you think High Green will be good on Sunday? Want to do a one off sale (or maybe two) to get rid of stuff cleared out from house. High Green or others mentioned above - best ones? Also any special car boots for Good Friday or Easter weekend? Would appreciate any good advice. Thanks in anticipation.

I'm standing at High Green Sunday.

I'll do a SF discount rate!

Jim:thumbsup:

ive also got a pitch at paces on sunday :thumbsup:

You experienced car booters - do you think High Green will be good on Sunday? Want to do a one off sale (or maybe two) to get rid of stuff cleared out from house. High Green or others mentioned above - best ones? Also any special car boots for Good Friday or Easter weekend? Would appreciate any good advice. Thanks in anticipation.

the high green sale at paces is usually a busy one if the weather is good -as its a little bleak up here in bad weather

Hi there, can anyone give me rough directions as to whereabouts Paces Cmpus is in High Green?

hi silly question does anyone no the best car boot in sheff to sell a large amount of dog supplies and what time sellers have to arrive pref 1 that runs on a sun near s2

hi silly question does anyone no the best car boot in sheff to sell a large amount of dog supplies and what time sellers have to arrive pref 1 that runs on a sun near s2

i live at s2 but i go to marsh lane on a sun morn or twin oaks sat aft

btw what supplies have you got

Hi there, can anyone give me rough directions as to whereabouts Paces Cmpus is in High Green?

its just below the small roundabout in high green . if your coming up from chap , just before the small roundabout in high green turn right when you see the sign post for the pickwick and follow the lane about 200 yards ,past the pub on your left and into paces car park.:thumbsup:

If you are selling "a large amount of dog supplies" it's not a car boot you want, but a market. Car Boots are for selling unwanted household goods. Marsh Lane might be a good one for you as they are not strictly a car boot, but a market as they have stalls selling new goods.

Anyone else checking out the York racecourse car boot on Saturday? I'm still hoping the weather sorts itself out... it'll be a long way to travel for there to be no one selling for me to buy from!!!!

I think you mean Blonk Street ...that one has finished...Not been one on there for a while .

ive also got a pitch at paces on sunday :thumbsup:

Have to look out for a Discovery minus a bonnet?:huh:

Have to look out for a Discovery minus a bonnet?:huh:

we are using our black Vauxhall Zafira mate -hope to see you there jim -how will i nkow your stall ?