The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

Wow, Orchid - you're keeping me busy! Have you been scouting Sheffield for car boot adverts? :hihi:

13 November 10.30-4 pm ,Ecclshall Parish Hall, Ringinglow Road St. Lukes Hospice autumn fayre

Phone: 0114 268 7574

Tuesday to Friday 9.30am to 1.30pm (closed Mondays)

16 November, there's some fete going on ,poster (up in Morrisons) says there's stalls. there were a couple of mobile no. but i was in a rush anyway it's at Burton Street seller 9am buyer 10am.

0114 2332908 telephone number . i can't seem to access their web page . anyone successful please post link

i get a freebie paper and it lists events. plus when i'm out and about i usually look at notice board

28-29 Oct table top sale in aid of Stocksbridge Care in the Community ,572 Manchester Rd &Spice Valley Restaurant 10-12pm adm 50p Stocksbridge, Sheffield, S36 2DX

0114 283 1292 i'm confused as to why it's on two days .might have to ring to find out.

lol i wouldnt bother traveling to this 1 its usually just a paste table outside spice vally resturant

i expect marsh lanes closed any 1 know?

Hope Valley College website says that there are no more boot sales this year.

i expect marsh lanes closed any 1 know?

There was a notice up at Marsh Lane last week saying they were open upto & including 16th Nov.

Hope Valley College website says that there are no more boot sales this year.
:(:(:(:(:(

J29 Twin Oaks - Saturday car boot sale.

Its the last one on 8th November so I was told. :|

saw the burton street poster again and it's their autumn fair . got the number for enquiries 07533544737. for the 16 th Nov starts at 10am for buyers 9am for sellers