Sheffield Got talent - on tonight!

So i take it it was 18 years plus think they cocked up on the auditions cause lots of kids turned up and was told its only 18 and over but did not say in sheff star

There were heckles of 'get off' while he was on stage and he didn't make it to the final three.

No surprises there then.

So i take it it was 18 years plus think they cocked up on the auditions cause lots of kids turned up and was told its only 18 and over but did not say in sheff star

When I went on 11th to audition there were indeed some kids that turned up, aswell as another adult besides myself, they all sang too. I was the only one who danced.

On the night there wasn't any **** ups apart from a slight accident when Andy the guitar player (who sang Oasis and got to final three) had the misfortune of the mic stand falling over, which I didn't see, but everyone said he did a fantastic job carrying on.

Did anyone else from here attend?

There were heckles of 'get off' while he was on stage....

That wasn't true AT ALL; I had a LOT of applause. However only about 6 of my fans turned up; notable by his absence was Carborundum. -a great pity you missed me!

Congratulations, again, Moonwalker, for winning, but in future GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Yes, it was my birthday, but I didn't want to mention it before the judges decided the scores, because out of respect I did NOT want it to influence their judgements lol!

After the winner was announced, I decided to mention it to Deborah, but the DJ had already pulled out the mike and was packing away the decks before Deborah could get us all together to sing Happy Birthday lol.

All the judges said I had did well, and fair play to the top three; I have won several contests myself, such as the Razor Stiletto Glamorous Drag, and in the case of a variety of acts, it is an immensely hard task for the judges; their advice to me was that I had too many things going on in the 4 minutes that I had, but EVERYONE thought I was very entertaining!

:love:

Thanks for the congratulations.

I'm sure my facts are right based on watching back film footage taken by my friend, (miwky_buden on sheffield forum).

How many years young were you can I ask?

It was a well fought contest and boy was it nerve jangling being up there for the final stage.

Also, I wasn't putting that to cause any offence. Spiderpete asked me how you were recieved and, quite rightly as you say there was applause, but there were a few heckles.

If you scroll up you will also notice he has asked if there any pictures. Again, if you recall, I took the camera my friend was using and snapped some shots of you and her, with your permission I would like to post these in this thread???

Finally if anyone wants to read about my experiences from that evening I am featured in the Sheffield Star today on page 4.

TTFN

Hey everyone, i was at this event. Thought it was really good, n well worth goin to see. Just to back somethin up that Moonwalker has mentioned in one of his posts... When Tyranna was on, there were quite a few people that may have thought it was entertainin but i can remember that there were a few people that were sayin "get off", n besides that my friend was recordin it all for Moonwalker, n i'm assumin that the video camera may have picked up some people up that were sayin "get off". This is not meanin to start any arguments off, just sayin wat i remember from this event n wat i heard been said, while i was watchin the performances :).

To finish off i'd just like to say well done to everyone that performed in this event, and a big Congratulations to Moonwalker for winnin the competetion, n that it was well deserved, considerin the fact he's worked so hard for it :D:D xxxxxxxx

I did film this event and upon watching it back several times (at moonwalkers and at mine) there is a few "get off's" being shouted.

Its not the fact that only 6 of your fans turned up. There was only 6(ish) of us. What else counts is the applause from the other people in the audience. Obviously for Moonwalker to go ahead and win it, there must have been some cheering from other memebers of the audience. I'm not trying to pick an argument with anyone, But we do have video footage of the evening. This comment is totally based on what i can pick up from the footage i have.

Congratulations Moonwalker xxx

Six people

Me, Tia Anna, A Belly Dancer, A juggler, A man singing you'll never walk alone and a man named Andy who was on guitar and sang Oasis.

Three then made it to the audience vote for the winner.

Last person standing was, as you might have guessed, myself

That wasn't true AT ALL; I had a LOT of applause. However only about 6 of my fans turned up; notable by his absence was Carborundum. -a great pity you missed me!

Congratulations, again, Moonwalker, for winning, but in future GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Yes, it was my birthday, but I didn't want to mention it before the judges decided the scores, because out of respect I did NOT want it to influence their judgements lol!

After the winner was announced, I decided to mention it to Deborah, but the DJ had already pulled out the mike and was packing away the decks before Deborah could get us all together to sing Happy Birthday lol.

All the judges said I had did well, and fair play to the top three; I have won several contests myself, such as the Razor Stiletto Glamorous Drag, and in the case of a variety of acts, it is an immensely hard task for the judges; their advice to me was that I had too many things going on in the 4 minutes that I had, but EVERYONE thought I was very entertaining!

:love:

Yes Im sorry I could not attend Tyranna - especially as it was your birthday but destinity and fame called me elsewhere ;-)

Do please let me know when you are next appearing and I WILL try and attend and buy you that belated birthday drink ;-)