Championship Dream Team Join up quick!!!

Corker, I've just rejigged my team seeing as ****tu has now been transferred. Will the updates automatically be reflected in your league as well?

Mods - that's the name of the footballer who's just been transferred to Bolton from Watford, it's not masked swearing!

Corker, I've just rejigged my team seeing as ****tu has now been transferred. Will the updates automatically be reflected in your league as well?

Yes ive just checked and ****tu has well and truelly gone offski lol:thumbsup:

Any more for any more in my championship dreamteam league

http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk/Index.aspx and my code to join my private league is 2962

Pulled out with it at work at the mo but will have a look tomorrow night and join with a team then aswell as entering the predictions league and all that other malarkey..... :) .

Pulled out with it at work at the mo but will have a look tomorrow night and join with a team then aswell as entering the predictions league and all that other malarkey..... :) .

Nice 1 m8 u might aswell i don't know too many championship dream teams leagues as good as this.:)