What TV shows do you watch?

Originally posted by Kristian

I really wanted to see Point Pleasant but it mysteriously got deleted off my TiVo before I saw it! :suspect: Is it any good?

K x

What is TiVo??

Its not bad but it hasnt made me a religious viewer tho. Wednesdays are good watch Point Pleasant then Desperate housewives :D

Desperate housewives and Smallville gets better and better!! im up to episode 16 in both.

Originally posted by funkyukgal

What is TiVo??

Its not bad but it hasnt made me a religious viewer tho. Wednesdays are good watch Point Pleasant then Desperate housewives :D

Desperate housewives and Smallville gets better and better!! im up to episode 16 in both.

TiVo info here

How are you up to ep 16 on DH? Are you watching online somewhere?

K x

Originally posted by Moonfire

I love Brainiac too :D :D :D

Did you see the episode where that guy from BB tried to sterilise his own wee and drank it! lol:gag: so horrible yet so funny!

Simpsons

Top Gear

Not much else, Hollyoaks some weekends.

CSI Las Vegas, CSI Miami, CSI NY are the only programs I specifically turn the TV on to watch.

Ideal

Never mind the buzzcocks

Jamie's school dinners (i view this as comedy)

and that programme about the guy who eats roadkill (long haired guy who lives in a cottage)

and of course Match of the day

Did you see the episode where that guy from BB tried to sterilise his own wee and drank it! lol:gag: so horrible yet so funny!

I missed that one but I saw the one where they did the caravan conkers ;)

[

Desperate housewives and Smallville gets better and better!! im up to episode 16 in both. [/b]

Oh my god you have to PM me smallville spoilers. I used to get them online but now have to watch E4 like every1 else!!!

I have seriously gone off Smallville - it's gone very teeny bopper for me :( and it used to be so good :(

what do you mean teeny bopper?

This series is the best one yet i think. Lana has a dark side to her and Lois kicks ass! Clark is just Clark lol Thats all im saying!

Dont get me started on DH!!!lol

I just don't think it is as good as the other seasons - It seems to be money shots and bands that I have never heard of doing background songs ;) - anyway, I think they are trying to wrap it up before the film comes out. Have you seen about the new Superman movie?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348150/

and this is the guy that is playing Clark Kent

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0746125/

:omg: He's certainly no Tom Welling ;)

Nip/Tuck, Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, StartTreck, StarGate, Spongebob Squarepants, South Park. Well u know........all the intelectual stuff :D