Have you ever broken something and run off?

My friend once on thinking a door was just a little stiff, gave it a good shoulder barge which resulted in the whole door coming off the hinges and taking the frame with it. He thought it best to just put everything back in place as best he could and do one.

Has anybody ever caused havoc / created a mess by accident and thought it best to make themselves scarce?

Yes, I once got nail varnish all over a friend's mother's brand new 3 piece suite.

My son also trampled all over Legoland's model of London's dome. Mr Suffy grabbed him and scarpered. That was 6 years ago and it's never been rebuilt. Rather prophetic it would have seemed.

Once, just before we moved to different house we decided to take out the old fashioned tiled fireplace. What a disaster, we needed sledgehammers as it was concrete, we got so far with it and half of the chimney breast came down where we then discovered pipes which belonged to the old back boiler which also ran behind some shelving that was in the alcove next to it.

We had to hold our hands up to Sheffield council so that they could come and sort it out

Well since I've been suffering from this labyrithitis nonsense I've taken out more carefully stacked supermarket dispalys this week than I have in a lifetime. I've become very good at tutting at an imaginary person before running away to ruin the Tena Lady stack!

I'd been for tea at my first boyfriends house with his mum & dad and we all moved to the living room ... they sat on the sofa and I flopped into the chair and broke the spring ... all eyes on me, I was so embarrassed, but oh well :hihi:

Can you provide a loving home for a rescue kittie ? Rain Rescue Cats

Free/cheap cat neutering please look here Link

I broke Purdyamos's fish whilst hoovering up.

It's ok though because I've got her a new one and it's bigger.

You "broke" her fish?

You inadvertently pulled off it's fins or you told it there was really no point in swimming round and round and that the world was much bigger than a fish bowl and it's life had been utterly pointless.

You "broke" her fish?

You inadvertently pulled off it's fins or you told it there was really no point in swimming round and round and that the world was much bigger than a fish bowl and it's life had been utterly pointless.

It was a murano glass fish:D