Does anyone know of a hypnotist in Sheffield

Does anyone know of a hynotist in Sheffield? I would like to cure a phobia that I have that is taking over my life. I need to do something.

If anyone has experienced being hypnotised...etc...and it's worked for you, I'd love to hear about it.

Also, what kind of prices am I looking at per session?? I know that everyone's different and someone could only need a couple of sessions and someone else could maybe need about 8 etc...

I don't know if I believe that being hypnotised can cure things...?? :confused:

i've been recommended jude eller - 0114 2258407 to help me with my fear of flying but i haven't made an appointment yet. there's a website too pace-nlp-hypnosis.co.uk

When you say you've been recommeded Jude...have one of your friends been or something or have you just heard kind of on the grapevine?? I really want to see someone but am scared of wasting loads money!

2 hypnotherapists at Beghton in the new lifestyle centre. Sorry posting from mobile so link ability is limited

i've been recommended jude eller - 0114 2258407 to help me with my fear of flying but i haven't made an appointment yet. there's a website too pace-nlp-hypnosis.co.uk

Your not scared of flying!

No one is scared of flying!

What your scared of is suddenly not flying! :hihi:

I had hypno to stop smoking :( cost £100 and it was the worst experiance of my life :o

Mood swings were terrible....emotions running high an low....shocking:mad:

Went back to nico to gain some normality

I wouldnt have hypno again.......but it DOES suit some people :)

Don't know where in Sheffield you are but these are pretty good

Sheffield Clinical Hypnosis

telephone: 0114 2745357

933 Chesterfield Rd, Sheffield S8. S8 0SS

Your not scared of flying!

No one is scared of flying!

What your scared of is suddenly not flying! :hihi:

:shocked:

I reaaaaaally wish you hadn't said that! :hihi:

*cancels next month's flights*

Hi,

I am a trained Hypnotherapist. I have a Diploma in Hypnotherapy, NLP and Certificate in Stress Management. I will visit you also depending on where you live.

I would be happy to help. My rates are fair.

Call me: 07717561481

Or visit my Website: http://www.hypnosenseuk.com

Or reply back to me here?

Nikki.

Does anyone know of a hynotist in Sheffield? I would like to cure a phobia that I have that is taking over my life. I need to do something.

If anyone has experienced being hypnotised...etc...and it's worked for you, I'd love to hear about it.

Also, what kind of prices am I looking at per session?? I know that everyone's different and someone could only need a couple of sessions and someone else could maybe need about 8 etc...

I don't know if I believe that being hypnotised can cure things...?? :confused:

Yellow pages - there are loads. This profession is more or less unregulated so check they are at least in a recognised organisation such as National Hypnotherapy Council or the General Hypnotherapy Register.

This at least assures you they are keeping up to date with their practice and have some supervision, although it is no guarantee of success.

Evidence is equivocal on NLP and hypnotherapy for phobias although there are plenty of anecdotal accounts in the literature.

Here'e what they might do