Does anybody know any NHS dentists?

does anybody know anywhere that is taking onnhs patients? tried to make an appointment at mine but they have taken me off the books because i havent been in a while, thats the thanks i get for trying to save the nhs time and money!

occudental on shalesmoor. near the ship inn

there is one near morrisons on infirmary rd dont know name but it is a pink building on corner of one of the side roads

NHS Direct can give you a list of the nearest ones to you.

I go to Mr Evans on London Road, always good (even when I had to have an extraction...)

I registered with Occidental health in Shalesmoor yesterday.

Here's a list of dentist in Sheffield from the NHS website

NHS dentists

me and family all registered at manor dentist, across the dual carrigway from the lidl supermarket just up from parkway roundabout(prince of wales road)

There is a dentist taking on nhs patient just past the Shiregreen wmc.(the full monty club) on the opposit side if this helps.

I've just moved to an NHS dentist with no trouble after Park Dental Care were extracting more than teeth with their fees. As Jim Royale would say - £48 to clean my teeth, then another £32 to see the dentist for 2 minutes afterwards.....my arse............... :rant::rant:

I registered with Occidental health in Shalesmoor yesterday.

Here's a list of dentist in Sheffield from the NHS website

NHS dentists

I have just moved from occidental. I felt that they were just out for as much money as they can get. One of my teeth had a tiny tiny bit of decay and they wanted to do a filling. I told them it didn't need it yet because it wasn't causing a problem. She said it MAY do in future.

Working on that presumption I would need every tooth filled. This was almost a year ago and the tooth is still the same as before, no problem at all.

Keith

Try J B Lenton 0114 2661665

It's a new clinic next to the Royal Hallamshire and I just got registered there. I was very impressed with the dentist I saw who was much better than my previous one who retired last year.

Beware that in some other NHS clinics taking registrations you will be seen by a dental student rather than an experienced qualified dentist.

They are taking new patients at Thompson & Thomas (Fairlawns) on Middlewood Road but you might be seen by a student.