Help! I need a roll of cellophane wrap! Where can I buy it?

Hello all!

I wasn't sure where to post this but I need a roll of cellophane wrap (the clear plastic they use to wrap flowers and things). I'm holding a party and I want to make some little gifts for the guests but I can't find any anywhere.

Does anyone have any ideas where I could try?

Thanks!

Abbie x

There's a self storage place near the old firestation museum that have a shop at the front. They sell packaging material and may be able to supply what you are after.

I once bought a roll from design centre ecclesall rd, it was clear with red hearts on

They sell it at hobbycraft meadowhall retail park

I just asked my local florist to get me a roll when they went to their suppliers.

They sell it at hobbycraft meadowhall retail park

ARGH! I hate that place :D

My other half used to go there from time to time for her projects and it was always a boring time guaranteed for me.

try the flower supply place near costco in sheffield - you dont need a trade card and they are very reasonable.

Have you got a contact number for the flower place or do they have an email address do you know??

Here you go x

K & S Flowers Ltd

Category: Florists - Wholesale & Supplies

0114 244 8028

Unit 7 Flower & Produce Centre,Parkway House,Parkway Dr, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 4WN

JTF wholesale just off the Parkway at Catcliffe have a load of different cellophane and other flower arranging things in

just went to castle market today, seen some downstairs in the fabric shop. everythings on sale as they are closing down

..dull..