Girl aged 3 left to die in pub (Parents now sentenced)

a memorial is a great idea. i think of Tiffany everyday as i have a little girl a little older than her, i find it hard to come to terms with this. At least now she is at peace and is with the angels. GOD BLESS YOU SWEETHEART

we can only hope that tiffany is in a better place now and at least no one can hurt her anymore. i have a daughter not much older than tiffany and i hate it if she falls over and cries, so to think tiffany was in pain and no one came to her is just awful. its a mothers instinct to protect a child, they rely on there parents for everything and to think sabrina would have rather working in the pub laughing and talking, while her child was upstairs neglected and starved is truly devastating,

surely if she didnt want tiffany, she could have told social services or anyone and got help. there are so many women out there who would give anything to have children and they cant, i'm sure there would have been loads of couples willing to have tiffany and give her the love and care she deserves.

Everyone in the area has been on about a memorial and I hope that it happens. However, there's movement at the pub today. They've just put up a new fence on the back, not sure if this means someone's taking it !?????