Holidays abroad - Without flying

Hi

Just wondered if anyone knew of any companies that do coach holidays to spain. My mum is petrified of flying and has had a taste of abroad when her ex-partner helped her through flight but now she is looking to go again on her own but won't get on a plane. The only company I can seem to find is Ferris Coach holidays but they haven't got anything to suit her travel date etc.

leger holidays just type coach holidays in google you get thousands

Why not go by train - Sheffield to London, Eurostar to Paris, fast train to Madrid, then on to wherever. Much faster and more comfortable than a coach.

Tried google mate as im not thick. Was looking for people's advice on who they have used and reccomendations

Guest sibon
Why not go by train - Sheffield to London, Eurostar to Paris, fast train to Madrid, then on to wherever. Much faster and more comfortable than a coach.

I've done this before and thoroughly enjoyed the journey. The Paris - Madrid leg is a sleeper train. It is quite a bit more expensive than flying, but it is fun.

Funnily enough i just booked a 17 day holiday for 5 to Salou with Siesta, We travel by coach. This is for September 2009.

Cost me £760 all in for 5 people for 17 days.

We are going on one this September with the same company for £560 for 17 days but it's a mystery holiday.It's one of 4 places on the Costa Brava coast but we will not know until 4 weeks before we go.

1,Estartit

2,Blanes

3,Salou

4,Calella

They pick up from the Interchange outside the penny Black Pub.

Do a Mr T on her and drug her! By the time she wakes up she'll be there, sorted.

The Eurostar option sounds good too, though.

Try siesta, we are going to the Costa Brava in September with them.

Try siesta, we are going to the Costa Brava in September with them.

hey i might be on same coach as you :hihi:

skills do coach holidays .you can pick up coach brouchers for her at most travel shops .

if she is going on her own skills would be great for her because she would be with alot of people .you all stay in the same hotel and go on excursions she would love it..