Is there anything you'd like to tell us?

How scary for you. Pleased it turned out to be a scare though and nothing more sinister.

The 2 weeks that followed for the results were the hardest of my life, makes you realize how easily things can change

The 2 weeks that followed for the results were the hardest of my life, makes you realize how easily things can change

I do sympathise. These scares really help you put things into perspective don't they? I had something similar after my first child was born. Turned out to be abscess due to mastitis, but I went to hell and back.

But, but - The Sound of Music is really feminist film. :hihi::hihi: Maria is an icon for women in the 21st century and she tames Captain Von Trapp.

Tries desperately hard to recover any vestige of credibility

Ahead of her times then, preferred Mary Poppins myself which, funnily enough is where I first heard the word suffragette.

Ahead of her times then, preferred Mary Poppins myself which, funnily enough is where I first heard the word suffragette.

I loved that cos of The Suffragettes!!! Took my daughter to see that on stage too.

I loved that cos of The Suffragettes!!! Took my daughter to see that on stage too.
So you weren't one of them then?

Same here :)

Good for you. I suspect the poor chap was traumatised and keen to rid himself of that vile taste of bile from his mouth after encountering PG.:hihi::hihi:

tut tut! Shame on you! :nono:

So you weren't one of them then?

Do you know, if we could go back in time, that would be the time I choose to go back to. And yeah I'd be out there with my placards chanting 'Votes for Women'. Chaining myself to railings, playing cat and mouse. Think I'd draw the line at throwing myself under a horse though!

Do you know, if we could go back in time, that would be the time I choose to go back to. And yeah I'd be out there with my placards chanting 'Votes for Women'. Chaining myself to railings, playing cat and mouse. Think I'd draw the line at throwing myself under a horse though!
Singing this. That's my secret, I know all the words!

Singing this. That's my secret, I know all the words!

Fab!! Shoulder to Shoulder Darbs - you're an honorary sister Suffragette!

Fab!! Shoulder to Shoulder Darbs - you're an honorary sister Suffragette!
Don't say that you'll have some other members of the sisterhood choking on their lunchtime pints.

I know all the words to SOM too but sadly Maria/Mary was upstaged by the other lady when she was in 10 and I didn't have the sound on.

Back to the OP.

My sister & I were terrified of vampires as kids. So one night after watching a particuarly camp Hammer House production, I waited until my sister was asleep and drew 2 maroon felt tip dots on her jugular. I pointed out their sudden appearance to her the next monring when she awoke. She freaked, went running into my parents' room whereupon my mother shouted 'Suffy, come her!'

I thought it was hilarious.:hihi::hihi: