Why do men have affairs?

Its probably due to the wife or girlfriend not taking care of their needs,be that sexually or otherwise.

Anyways women are just as bad as men when it comes to playing around,except they tend to be better at covering it up.

Its probably due to the wife or girlfriend not taking care of their needs,be that sexually or otherwise.

I think that's a myth and implies that it's the woman's fault. I don't buy it.

I think that's a myth and implies that it's the woman's fault. I don't buy it.
That's because poster blamed it on wife/girlfriend in that instance but it's wrong to blame it on offended party regardless of gender.

You go without then? :huh:
Oi, naughty. :suspect:

Anyways women are just as bad as men when it comes to playing around,except they tend to be better at covering it up.

So are you saying women are capable of taking care of their own needs but men aren't able to do the same? Can't blame someone else for your own choices.

http://psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-20070622-000002.xml

I'm specifically referring to section 9 (It's natural for politicians to risk everything for an affair (but only if they're male) )

The short answer seems to be: That's why men try to gain positions of power in the first place- to get women.

I'm specifically referring to section 9 (It's natural for politicians to risk everything for an affair (but only if they're male) )

The short answer seems to be: That's why men try to gain positions of power in the first place- to get women.

Very interesting theory, and one I suspect has a lot of merit. Look at Parnell, Profumo, JFK, Clinton, Ted Kennedy (well all the Kennedys in fact), the list is endless.

Very interesting theory, and one I suspect has a lot of merit. Look at Parnell, Profumo, JFK, Clinton, Ted Kennedy (well all the Kennedys in fact), the list is endless.

I've often suspected that all human endeavour is just a way for men to sleep with women.

The first cave paintings were probably done by a caveman trying to impress a cavewoman.

I'm sure if I put a little more thought into it, I could attempt to argue that all arts, sciences, literature- in fact, all human progress- came about as a way for men to impress woman. Like a courtship display, if you will.

But then I've not yet put the effort into it. :hihi:

It couldn't be that women throw themselves at men in positions of power then? (go for the alpha male, primate behaviour again you see)

It couldn't be that women throw themselves at men in positions of power then?

It very much is; but that does not exonerate the men in power from guilt. He can always turn them down.