Sakushi restaurant - your opinions...

Hopefully it won't be like the Fancie fiasco.

hopefully not...especially now ive found somebody to come with me!

x

I've just bought that voucher too from Groupon. I'm hoping to convert my OH to the delights of sushi without scaring him too much as it's his first time. Fingers crossed.

Hi everyone.

There will be no problem using your vouchers but please remember you must book before you come. We dont want to dissappoint anybody. We have already had several bookings everyday leading up to christmas, leaving little space in the evenings. For this reason we have extended the voucher expiry date to 6 months rather than 3 months.

hope to see you soon

For this reason we have extended the voucher expiry date to 6 months rather than 3 months.

oh wow...that is good news.

will get my diary sorted with my dinner buddy and ill be in touch asap :)

x

Hi everyone.

For this reason we have extended the voucher expiry date to 6 months rather than 3 months.

hope to see you soon

Nice one. Think our gert (as she loves to be called) may have bought 2. I still can't see it taking over 3 months to use them, but you never know. Reckon they'll be used by Christmas.

The vouchers are sold out :-(

mycitydeal vouchers are only available to buy for 24 hours usually.

The vouchers are sold out :-(

i did post the offer as soon as i was aware of it, but it only runs for 24 hours.

maybe if its a success sakushi will do it again.

x

woop, have just booked my table for next week to cash in my groupon voucher....very much looking forward to it :)

x

My girlfriend and I used to go there a lot. But recently they've increased their prices, and reduced the portion sizes. The food was always amazingly tasty, but not a good deal any more imo...

myself and dark_moomin have just set a record! the longest meal ever in Sakushi! lol weighing in at nearly 3 and a quarter hours....but no free meal prize! :o;)

not to worry, dinner was great as was the fab ice cream from Yee Kwan ...green tea and black sesame, sounds wrong, but oh so right! :D

x