Is Hillsborough falling down?

YOU JUST CARN'T LIVE UP 2 WEDNESDAY, CARN'T LIVE UP 2 WEDNESDAY, CARN'T LIVE UP 2 WEDNEESDAY.

Wouldn't want to live up to Wednesday, £30m in debt, losing more matches than u actually win, suing your fans.........need i go on.

nah much rather be a Blade and a happy one at that :D

p.s some of you Fowls need to go back to school to learn how to spell properly.

Can't is spelt CAN'T not CARN'T

honestly you call us thick :huh:.....you need to take alook in the mirror piggy planks :loopy:

So has some stuff fallen off the stand or not?

So has some stuff fallen off the stand or not?

i will be going down leppings lane in about an hour on my way to work. i'll have another look. but i'm sure my eyes wasn't playing tricks.

up date. seems wendy have had the builders in looks like the two large panels hanging off on friday have been repaired over the weekend.

i just got a tad worried for local residents. my old mum always told me never to play in and around derelict buildings.

YOU JUST CARN'T LIVE UP 2 WEDNESDAY, CARN'T LIVE UP 2 WEDNESDAY, CARN'T LIVE UP 2 WEDNEESDAY.

You will never be known as the top sheffield club. (FACT)

Is this why you piggy plonkers (polite version) are always trying to have a dig?

Sad sad united. lol

are you bull dog in disguise ?. or just another plank ?.

up date. seems wendy have had the builders in looks like the two large panels hanging off on friday have been repaired over the weekend.

i just got a tad worried for local residents. my old mum always told me never to play in and around derelict buildings.

probably got lads on community service to do it .

Hillsborough is not half as bad as what united's ground was in a few years back, all that Hillsaborough needs is the leppings lane knocking down and exteniding the canter lever stand around the leppings lane and making the kop roof a canter lever style that will rid us of those poles,

Hillsborough is not half as bad as what united's ground was in a few years back, all that Hillsaborough needs is the leppings lane knocking down and exteniding the canter lever stand around the leppings lane and making the kop roof a canter lever style that will rid us of those poles,

you cant afford bog roles in the toilets pal never mind canterlever stands on the leppings and new kop. knock it all down and rid us of an eyesore.

Why should we provide bog roles for you lot.

cos it would have saved us wipeing our ars*s on your seats.:)

are we talking about Brian who always on Radio Sheffield's Football Heaven/Praise or Grumble :D

he cracks me up sometimes :hihi:

not being funny but how many brians are doing this parachute jump , does anyone know when his doing it (the parachute jump)

Bramall Lane is a good little ground. But in reality Hillsborough will always be the more impressive stadium.