Dog training classes

hi all just wondering if anyone know's any good obediance classes for my puppy boxer he is 6 months old and i just want some help with lead traing i have taught him all the tricks like roll over, sit, paw, crawl etc but cant seem to manage lead training and he is very strong, plus need to learn stay and just gennerally get some advice as he still is not fully house trained think it's this separation anxiety. So before i fit him with concrete boots and send him to rother valley:hihi: i need some proffesional advice. I live at swallownest and don't fancy travveling miles to a class so any one no of any towards this end would be a great help also how much do the sessions cost etc thanks

Boney Fido

Liz and Dave run great classes.

We've been to a few of their courses with very good results

You should always be forward of the dog when walking!

Dunno any trainers though,but it usually the humans that need the training more than the Dog.

Everytime you give your dog commands use different hand jestures,eventually you can remove the words.

Hillsborough Sports Arena hosts a K9 dog training club, give them a ring on (0114) 2335310 for more details

Boney Fido

Liz and Dave run great classes.

We've been to a few of their courses with very good results

ditto!

They are very good :D

ditto!

They are very good :D

Agreed, Parka went to there and they are superb :)

i go to a club at wadsley Bridge in hillsborough not sure if its too far away though.

Where abouts is that one?

We have just got a English Bull Terrier, he`s 19 weeks old and we have a little girl, hes great with her but i just want him to stop pulling on the lead when we go out, would rather teach him now then have to sort it out when hes much bigger.

it is t the church all on fox hill road the puppy course started last night but actual trainning starts next monday i think the coruse might be full but if you pop down on monday and have a chat they will welcome you. ill be there with the big daft EBT!

What time does it start?

I wanted to go somewhere there are other EBT, so i can find out more about them too, plus iv heard some trainers dont like to work with bullies.