Motorprovider at Sheffield airport

Hi, has anyone recently bought a Peugeot Coupe Cabriolet (or any other car come to that). Just wondered what your experience of them was.

I purchased a Peugeot 307 Coupe Cabriolet from them, ordered in in May, was told I would take deliver first of september (when new reg came out) - I eventually took delivery mid-October. I am still waiting for the service book and owners manual - Motorprovider keep telling me the documents are on back order - 4 months later. Trying to contact Peugeot direct to ask if any problems. Meanwhile any warranty work I need doing or recalls, I don't have the evidence and would have to pay. I'm also due for a 6,000 mile service very shortly.

Look forward to hearing any other issues concerning Motorprovider.

Thanks

Matt

I checked another site I use an they dont have any problems with them, only bad points are the cars imported, will PM you the details :D

I bought a car from Motor Provider.... Brilliant .... Also Bought a 307cc SAVED £3500 ON MAIN DEALER PRICE ... My car was a week late and they even loaned me a car while waiting because I sold my car privatley this allowed me to get more money..... They Bent over backwards... Recommend any one to go their.... Also had to wait for service book, the local main dealer confirmed they were on back order from Peugeot I can wait and if I have any problems I know I can always visit Motor Provider and they will help. 5*****

Mark and the team are really good people and have been at the airport for years now. There are always problems when dealing with imported cars. I got mine from Germany when posted there and the difference between british and european cars showed during routine maintenance.

I'd like to see us all driving on the same side of the road as trips to France would be easier, but which side should it be?

Don't get me wrong, I am extremely pleased with the saving I made. I am just worried that when my car is due for its 6k service, I won't have the documentation and therefore a local main pug dealer won't want to service it or deal with any warrantee issues.

Anyone serviced a Motorprovider vehicle without any docs?

Matt

Yes i had my 6000 mile service at Pikes Rotherham... The car was already set up on Peugeots system by Motor Provider.

All I have to do is take service book in for them to stamp. Spooky thing is it arrived this morning.

I just wanted say to every one to see thank you to Motor Provider for all their efforts.

As I'm sure you can appreciate after my experience with Virgin cars buying online was quite a scary process what with Virgin messing me around and telling me lies , then having seen vigin on tv watchdog, I decided to bin my order with Virgin and buy one from MotorProvider.

Everything MotorProvider promised they did and they made the experience as painless as possible. We are delighted with the car and motor provider.

We bought a scenic and is was identical to the car in the main dealer and saved £4000

We would not hesitate to recommend MotorProvider to friends and family.

My car was built for the UK and not a import.