Parkour in sheffield

Any1 in sheff doin PK  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Any1 in sheff doin PK

• yes
    • no
    • want to
    • kind of

If u do or just know what parkour is and u live in sheffield then either reply to this or send me an e-mail [email protected]

We used to do loads of this kind of stuff in the 70's on and around the Badger Road maisonettes when growing up.

R u still doin anything like it now, if u r there is a jam on the 29th of january at the arts tower in sheffield at about 12:00 if u wanna come u can

Surely after those two progs on the telly loads of people know what it is. Good luck to you if you're starting a group. Seriously inspiring stuff.

yea those programmes wer the thing that inspired me into doin it, thanks for the good luck

Excuse my ignorance but WTF is Parkour when it's at home?

i think its something to do with running welll thats what it said on google anyway:loopy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Did it regular as a kid although it didn't have a name then, was known as 'playing out' lol.

stop being so secretive, what is Parkour?

(I know Im thick just answer the question)

Do a search on google or go to http://www.parkour.com

It's otherwise known as free running and is basically the 'art' of movement - getting from one place to another in whatever way you can - running, jumping, , vaulting, rolling etc. Turns urban areas into a big playground :) Ok so probably not the best explanation but I'm sure you get the point.

I get you now. Like those crazy peeps who ran across london without touching the ground! :hihi: