Olive Bar & Restaurant

anybody been for food?

any good?

cheers in advance

Heard they had a good chef but he quit.

It's not by any means a bad place to go and have a drink, and from what I've heard the food's pretty good as well. For what it's worth the owner's a nice guy as well. One or two of the staff could do with customer service training but I could say the same for many other places in the city....

Went here recently. Resturant menu is no more, and it's all bar food now. Really bad bar food at that.

Tasteless, overpriced, mis-described.

Sorry, have absolutely nothing positive to say at all. I just hope they sort it out soon because to call it a resturant at the moment is a disgrace.

Has anyone else been recently and had a better experience?

Unprofessional Staff too, Cocktail orders all wrong and short changed. Not to mention the expensive price of a pint!

i went there not long ago the restraunt upstairs is open after 7pm it's not pub food. the food was lovely

i went there not long ago the restraunt upstairs is open after 7pm it's not pub food. the food was lovely

Certainly last week we went to the resturant, upstairs, after 7pm, were given a pub menu, and told that the resturant menu was no more. Hence my comment.

Certainly last week we went to the resturant, upstairs, after 7pm, were given a pub menu, and told that the resturant menu was no more. Hence my comment.

must be a very recent change then :confused: it wasn't that long ago i went