Being careful in what we type.

Id like to add now that I have never eaten anyone (Who didnt ask for it), harmed anyone (Who didnt have collar bones) kidnapped anyone (without gassing them first) robbed any banks (for ages) and I have not EVER tried to take over the world in a James Bond baddy kind of way!

(This year)

A WPC from Leicester once threatened to arrest me because I was wearing my big fat party animal Hawaiian shirt and she said it was a crime against humanity and taste.

Showed me up good and proper too, I bloody liked that shirt.

no mate not a chav, i`m doing my masters at the moment! unless i`m a really Intelligent chav! as i said me an my family have had bad experiences with the police using excessive force and going over the top with certain things. If you had had the experience of the police that i have had, u would hate em too!

Fair play to you then just a bit of a condemning statement. I know what you mean about some of them but I still have faith in the majority of officers (well maybe not majority but a lot). I have had some dealings with the police some good some bad - it's my brother who's not fond of them most though after been detained for two weeks without any case (but they were foreign police)...

Or like the bird who bludgened her husband to death with a frozen leg of lamb, police couldn't find the murder weapon as they'd eaten it when they came round to take statements.

(this could have been out of a fictional book - can't quite remember lol)

It was fiction - one of Roald Dahl's short stories

Or like the bird who bludgened her husband to death with a frozen leg of lamb, police couldn't find the murder weapon as they'd eaten it when they came round to take statements.

(this could have been out of a fictional book - can't quite remember lol)

Best murder weapon is an icicle, just wang it in the microwave after.

That's been happening for donkey's years. And to be honest I'd worry more about things like RAPTOR and ECHELON than whether SYP watch SF. :)

I know about ECHELON, but am unsure of RAPTOR? Is this the RAF surveillance thingy??

Best murder weapon is an icicle, just wang it in the microwave after.

Actually dry ice and spent uranium sabot's have been used for years by special forces, the uranium gives it the weight and the dry ice gives the round the dissolving property, most doctors don't know the difference between uranium powder and straight forward powder burns so they think the guy was shot from close range.

Actually dry ice and spent uranium sabot's have been used for years by special forces, the uranium gives it the weight and the dry ice gives the round the dissolving property, most doctors don't know the difference between uranium powder and straight forward powder burns so they think the guy was shot from close range.

Okaaay, I'll take you off the babysitting list then........ :confused:

Archived