Why The Blades Are The Better Team!!

Blades:

Above Wendys in the league...

Still in the cup....

Have the better players..

Wednesday:

Won us 2-0 at Hillsbrough, taking to credit away from them but we were shockingly bad...

Wendys have Leon Clarke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loopy:

yet another newbie brings shame on the blades side of the forum.... long live CB.

Better tean my arse...

sheff utd mananger Brian Robson has today hit back at critics who accused him and his team of over celebrating the win over man city.... speakin from the town hall balcony after the open top bus ride of the city to parade their 3 points, old square head denied the win represented his teams cup final...its just a routine victory" he said b4 heading bk to the newly named baloon stadium for the release of the commerative DVD, Album, colouring book & pork pie...!!

:)

sheff utd mananger Brian Robson has today hit back at critics who accused him and his team of over celebrating the win over man city.... speakin from the town hall balcony after the open top bus ride of the city to parade their 3 points, old square head denied the win represented his teams cup final...its just a routine victory" he said b4 heading bk to the newly named baloon stadium for the release of the commerative DVD, Album, colouring book & pork pie...!!

Isn't this the same crappy, juvenile attempt at humour that a so-called Blades fan made about Laws celebrating the hillsborough victory? The one that all the Wednesday fans said was pathetic?

What makes you think it's any less pathetic now than it was six hours ago?

blunts 0 watford 1

Blades 1 watford 1

wolves 2 ( 90th minute :hihi::hihi: ) owls 1

Isn't this the same crappy, juvenile attempt at humour that a so-called Blades fan made about Laws celebrating the hillsborough victory? The one that all the Wednesday fans said was pathetic?

What makes you think it's any less pathetic now than it was six hours ago?

take it you aint been tonight top blade.

take it you aint been tonight top blade.

If you're referring to the game, I haven't been for ten years. Having no money doesn't make anyone any less of a fan.

There's not a lot of difference. The C word: confidence. That's why Owls blow hot and cold. Hot they are the better team. Cold they are not.

LOL at all the Wednesday Fans!!

Obviously didnt expect any of you to agree with me.

5 point gap now. Planning to catch us up any time soon?

Funny how we dont play well and still get a draw out of a 3rd place team.

I will laugh so hard if you go down, but i honestly dont think you will but i can dream.

We perform shockingly but we are still above Wednesday in the league!!!!

We are a bad side but still better than the Owls!!!

Face it! Wednesday are very very very bad!

I know someone will say " Well the blades are Very Very Very bad" and i shall counter that before anyone says it.

We are a bad team, but we are still better than Wednesday :)

If we 'won' you then we own you which means we are the better club.

And no it simply doesnt :)

If you're referring to the game, I haven't been for ten years. Having no money doesn't make anyone any less of a fan.

Get your arse off net all time, and get another job instead of being a pendatic little (insert word here).

Get your arse off net all time, and get another job instead of being a pendatic little (insert word here).

I don't pay for the net and I'm not permitted to work. Next?

but you can afford a computer

I don't pay for the net and I'm not permitted to work. Next?

So you don't work at all? Any paticular reason?