Blue Ice Nightclub Rotherham?

Ha ha easy mr wilson hows you mez mate . Yes blueice nightclub is gettin better by the weekend my son is resident dj there rotherams youngest up and commin dj DJ TURBO classic speedgarage takin you back to niche days as night goes on gettin to the heavy 4x4 bassline get mad get mad ha ha . He plays along side jd smith and dj aviz .We have got a top few nights lined up on the 16th of feb its R.T.D PRODUCTIONS launch night with guest mcs t dog / ripsaw / big turbz /soul jah along side djs above 100% bassline.Then on 26th we av new event called temptation with 9 djs guest dj on the night is dj ej gunna be packed both nights . GET DI SEN DARNNNNNNN CHECK DJ TURBOS MYSPACE http://WWW.MYSPACE/SHEFFDJTURBOSHEFF OR MYNE http://WWW.MYSPACE/MAXOWLS.

hate it, its crap, floors sticky as if chewing gum has been placed on every part on the floor and trodden in!! its minging. its not the only place that plays base line, Vibe has re-opened!!! Plus a club down the road called Volt played base line .

the main problem with the club is the management, too much fighting going on!!

a gay night sounds like a good idea, Cully looks gay but pretends too much truth is he doesn't know what he is. Half the time he acts like a child to his **** wife, or is it ex-wife?

security is another problem, its ok if you might like to go to a club to get your head smashed through a glass door other wise it stinks, stay clear!!!

my friend owns the club :) the kind of music played attracts chavs, hence why i dont go... i no cully isnt gay!

Ieahiz, you have a lovely picture, if this is you, which I hope it is, you seem like a great person, which I am sure you are.

Surely, you realise that Everyone realises Cully is not actually gay as in really gay!!!! he just acts gay...that you can not deny!!! Who knows, perhaps in his inner being, he mite feel bette as a gay man.

Anyway!!! the conversation was not about Cully or his sexuality. Grrrr

Lets get back on focus regarding the facts. Blue Ice is a spineless club.

I know a lot of clubbers but I know a lot more people who tell me not to get involved in Blue Ice? Its not often I take advice from people, especially when they are talking about my so called friends, normally I ignor the gossip! However on this occasion there is some truth in the situation.

which of course upsets me a GREAT DEAL.

It's a dump and needs reporting to the police and local authority, when they are selling alcohol to 14 year olds! Not to mention, the only beer they have are cans of Beer and Lager from the ASDA Smart Price range, which are all in the fridges. Is this even allowed?

It's a dump and needs reporting to the police and local authority, when they are selling alcohol to 14 year olds! Not to mention, the only beer they have are cans of Beer and Lager from the ASDA Smart Price range, which are all in the fridges. Is this even allowed?

Are you 100% on what you are saying as when my lad use to dj there , i helped carry barrels to the cellar several times and crates of bottles from the brewery that was delivered up to the bar area , ps this was over a year or so ago when i last did this i must admit . As for 14 year olds i find that very hard aswell as they have a id scan system in rotheram which is in all bars and clubs and its no id no entry as the id cards are scanned and i know this is in operation now as i was there thwe other week when my son was guest dj there and i saw them id ing everyone under 25 . If your correct then so be it but if your not you are leaving yourself wide open for slander and could cause problems for sheffield forum if a complaint is put forward especially about the drink comment.

ps im not going into a debate about it im just telling things i know i saw and did when there .

Blue Ice nightclub is now associated with the website in my PM.. you can find everything about Blue Ice on that website and also event pictures.. one day you might be on a picture there :)

Thought i'd let people know :)

As for 14 year olds i find that very hard aswell as they have a id scan system in rotheram which is in all bars and clubs and its no id no entry as the id cards are scanned and i know this is in operation now as i was there thwe other week when my son was guest dj there and i saw them id ing everyone under 25 . If your correct then so be it but if your not you are leaving yourself wide open for slander and could cause problems for sheffield forum if a complaint is put forward especially about the drink comment.

ps im not going into a debate about it im just telling things i know i saw and did when there .

No need to debate, just walk outside at about half 2 any friday or Saturday night, you'll see them, scanners or not. ITs great if you want to see mums and daughters screaming at each other over who gets to go first with with a spotty oik in a fake jumper and liz duke sale stock

is this the place in rotherham where you pay £10 to get in and its free beer all night or that 1p thing?