Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

Nothing like blowing your own trumpet, eh? ;)

(Abuelo is run by Tony Dungworth of Menzel's wine bar and Rahul Amin of the Ashoka)

That says it all...............

the greyhound on attercliffe road has a function room for hire

The old rectory at Handsworth can hold parties for up to 200 guests. The room hire starts at £130 for a typical 7pm to 12.30am hire. Bar prices are around £2.40 for bitter £2.80 for larger. You can use your own catering or theirs - it starts at £6.40 a head for a traditional buffet

0114 2692537

http://www.orh.org.uk

Does anyone know of a free venue where I can have a live band playing?

Netheredge Hotel & Tavern has a room to hire. Can do Catering if you wish r you can self cater. You may just want a room. Can hold 100-150 people guests. We are on the south side of Sheffield if your unsure as to where we are. Got hotel rooms as well if you have guests coming from out of town, which we can discount if you hire the function room. Email [email protected] or telephone 0114 2552356, and ask for Sal

Hi, its my 18th next January but I like things to be planned in advance so I'm starting to think about it all now haha

I want a bar in the city centre, 50-100 capacity, and basically I just want a place that will allow under 18s as I'm one of the first of my friends to turn 18. I was thinking of perhaps putting in a wristband system for under 18s so the bar staff would know who not to serve, of course I would supply these wristbands, but I'm just not sure if bars would be up for this?

I'm interested in places like Forum, Takapuna, Bowery and The Basement.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm a complete novice to all this party planning stuff!

Hi, its my 18th next January but I like things to be planned in advance so I'm starting to think about it all now haha

I want a bar in the city centre, 50-100 capacity, and basically I just want a place that will allow under 18s as I'm one of the first of my friends to turn 18. I was thinking of perhaps putting in a wristband system for under 18s so the bar staff would know who not to serve, of course I would supply these wristbands, but I'm just not sure if bars would be up for this?

I'm interested in places like Forum, Takapuna, Bowery and The Basement.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm a complete novice to all this party planning stuff!

Hi

The wristbands dont work - they just take them off!!

We do accept private parties for 18's however, a parent/guardian must be present to ensure that the under 18's do not consume any alcohol. Private parties of this nature cannot be held Fri or Sat eve at Bar 360.

Hi

I am organising a 40th Birthday celebration for my Hubby next January. I am wanting a room that would hold between 50 to 100 people. I also need the room to be accessible for disabled people. Any suggestions welcome. :)

Thanks

*kibi*

Hi

I am organising a 40th Birthday celebration for my Hubby next January. I am wanting a room that would hold between 50 to 100 people. I also need the room to be accessible for disabled people. Any suggestions welcome. :)

Thanks

*kibi*

Hi there,

Please take a look at our website, we can hold upto 200 people & offer a unique atmosphere in a centrally located, beautiful establishment.

We have disabled access too.

Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Goals Soccer Centre on norfolk park road have a free function room for hire. its good room/bar and the staff are really friendy. its £100 deposit and you get that bak if you spend a certain amount at the bar. they have lots of 18th, 40th etc and its close to town for afterwards! winner!

cheers...i'll check them both out x

i am having my 30th birthday party at the tulip lounge next week. i am so excited, the venue is so lovely and the staff have been very helpful so far.